Preference #62: Pictures.

Jaymi: When the two of you were both new to the relationship, Jaymi disliked having his picture taken by the paparazzi when he was with you. One, it caused a lot of gossip, either good or bad, he didn't care, and two, he didn't want to share you with anyone else but him. However, as your relationship inched towards your four month anniversary, Jaymi has warmed up to the idea of taking pictures with you. The two of you would sometimes even pose for a few pictures after your dates. Jaymi doesn't go on Instagram often, but when he does, it usually involves cute selfies with the both of you in them.

George: The both of you love to take pictures of anything, whether you guys were in the photos, or if you guys were the photographers yourselves. Sometimes when it's rainy outside and the two of you don't want to leave the indoors, George will pull out his Polaroid camera and take pictures of you. He'll then write silly captions and pin up the photos on the walls of your bedroom. There is not one single space in your room that has an empty wall spot. George will never tell you this, but he has a Polaroid of you making a silly face captioned with "Babe. She's too good for me. :("

Josh: Whenever a camera is pointed at Josh, he'll always make the goofiest faces at it. Snapchatting with him is the best, and you can't help but screenshot some of the pictures he sends you sometimes. Josh doesn't mind if his picture ever comes out unattractive because he knows it makes you smile, and he loves it when you laugh. He believes that it was your smile and laughter that he had fallen in love with at first. So whenever the two of you like to interact with fans, the both of you will always make funny daces and post them on the boys' Twitter.

JJ: You love it when you see new pictures of JJ because he always has this smoldering look in his eyes when he stares at the camera. He never really notices it, but when he gives your camera this subtle smile, his eyes will have this sultry look in it that makes you really glad that he's your boyfriend. To be honest, JJ doesn't really like to have his picture taken unless someone else is in it with him. Or so he tells you as his excuse to get you in the picture with him. Although JJ dislikes getting his picture taken alone, he doesn't mind if you're the one behind the camera though.

---------------------------------------

(A/N) Thank you thank you thank you! over 1k are reading! It's amazing!:D thank yooooou!