Preference #44: You Tell Him You're Pregnant.

George:
When George had a busy day and had to leave early, or come home late you two would leave little notes or pictures for each other. When you woke up you found a note saying ‘I love you’. You smiled and dressed up to go to your doctor. You didn’t tell George he was going to be a daddy yet, but you planned on doing it that night. You left the ultrasound picture on the door of your bedroom and went to sleep. You couldn’t fall asleep though, so you just pretended to be. When George arrived and the door opened, a gasp left his lips, then silence. You felt the bed shift and his arm flew to your tummy. He kissed your cheek while rubbing your skin and whispered ‘I love you’ into your ear.

Josh:
“Uhm (y/n)?” Josh stepped into the room with his laptop in his hands. 
“You’ve been wearing weird clothes lately. If I didn’t live with you I’d think you’re pregnant.” To be honest, you were. You just didn’t know how to tell him. Something always showed up when you wanted to. You weren’t far into the pregnancy, but you had a small bump.
“Actually Josh…” 
“Oh my God…are you?” you were scared of his reaction, but it was useless. A huge smile appeared on his face as he ran towards you and picked you up kissing you passionately.

JJ:
Being the caring boyfriend he is, he decided to cook for you. The only problem was that you felt sick smelling the food he’d been preparing so hard. He wasn’t one for cooking so you felt extremely bad when you relized you had to tell him you couldn’t eat it. 
“JJ!” 
“Yes darling?” you looked into his eyes and shook your head. 
“Never mind.” you just couldn’t tell him. When it came to actually eating the meal, you felt your stomach flip and you ran into the bathroom as fast as you could. He ran after you and held your hair while you threw up. 
“Is it because of the food?” 
“No!” 
“You don’t have to lie, just tell me.” 
“It wasn’t because of what you made. The thing is that…I’m pregnant.” 
“You what?” 
“Pregnant.” 
“Pregnant? Like…with a baby?” 
“What else could I be pregnant with?” you laughed. 
“I’m going to be a dad?” 
“Yes, JJ!” a huge smile appeared on his face and you saw tears in his eyes as he gathered you in his arms. 
“I’m so happy.”

Jaymi:
You and Jaymi were on a house hunting trip all day. Jaymi had very high expectations, while you only had one: the house must have a baby room. You didn’t tell this to Jaymi though, you wanted to find the perfect house first. You were currently looking at the huge TV room the house you were in had, when Jaymi hugged you. 
“What do you think?” 
“It’s very nice and modern, but not the one.” 
“Why? I thought you loved it as much as I do.” 
“I’m sorry to disappoint you, but it’s not appropriate.” 
“Why not?” 
“We’re going to need an extra room in a few months.” It took him a few minutes until he realized what you were referring to. 
“You mean…a baby room?” 
“Yeah. A baby room.” He looked down at your stomach and smiled before he picked you up and spun you around. 
“Have you decided about the house yet?” the man who showed you the house asked. 
“Yes we have. I’m sorry, but we’re going to need a bigger one.”