Preference #19: What He Thought When He First Saw You.

George: Being the adorable boy that he is, he got extremely nervous when he first met you. He thought you were so beautiful and he didn't want to make a fool of himself. So he gathered up every ounce of courage and squeaked out a hello. The rest was history.

JJ: He was confident on the outside, strolling up to you and saying hello, but on the inside he was screaming "don't mess this up man don't mess this up". Fortunately for the two of you, he didn't mess it up and you agreed to go on a date with him the next weekend. Many more followed after that.

Josh: He was confident inside and out. He walked up to you and said "If you were a burger at McDonald's, you'd be a McGorgeous" with the other 3 boys cracking up at the table behind him. It was you who looked at him and rolled your eyes before saying to him "Sorry, but we're at a Burger King." Face red and boys whistling behind him, he ran up to you saying "Well, could I take you to McDonalds?" You smirked and said a hesitant yes, but he had you won over 5 minutes into your date.

Jaymi: He first met you at a theme park. Climbing onto the ride next to you after being abandoned for another seat of 3 by the boys, he smiled awkwardly and sat down in the seat, as far away from you as possible. Truth is, he thought you were beautiful and didn't want to seem too forward. You made the first move saying "Hi, I'm Y/N" and before he could squeak out an answer the ride started, swerving to the left and pressing him against your side.