Preference #51: He Gets Discouraged.

Jaymi: You feel a yawn threatening to leak out of your mouth, but you manage to cover it by placing a hand to your nose and pretending to scratch at it. Sometimes Jaymi forgets about the time difference, but you never mention it to him because he's already stressed enough with the occasional interviews, the promotional tour, and the three hours of sleep each day. You wish you were there with him right now instead of only being able to see his face through the illuminated laptop screen, and you know that he wants to hold you in his arms as well. You were telling him about what happened today in school, but you notice that he's distracted. Slightly annoyed, yet worried, you ask him what's wrong. Jaymi finally sighs and dishes to you why he is distracted. "It feels like all we are ever able to do is have Skype dates. I mean... I like that and all, but when will I ever be able to hold you in my arms? Long distance relationships are hard.... but.... how will I know if you'll wait for me?"

George: He invites you to a well-deserved coffee date after a long week of final exams. The two of you deserved it; you have been studying your butt off while George has been in the recording studio with his band mates from morning 'till night. As you enter the coffee shop and find a familiar brunette nestled in a corner, you go over to him. He tries his hardest to act like everything is normal, smiling and giving you a quick peck. However, his eyes tell a different story. You sigh and ask him what's wrong, and to cut the crap, telling him to get straight to the point. George hates it when he keeps secrets from you, and he knows that you hate it equally as much as well, so he spills. "I've been getting hate lately because of the new JCat logo I designed. I was actually pretty excited about it, to be honest, but they don't like it. I even worked particularly hard to please our fans. But... what did I do wrong?"

Josh: Sometimes Josh wonders if he has chosen the right path in his life. Interview after interview can get a little bland if they ask you the same questions over and over again, especially if they ask about "a certain lucky young lady." But Josh supposes he doesn't mind if he gets to come back home to you. He particularly enjoys it when the two of you whisper sweet words into each others' ears, but you notice that you two haven't been doing that lately. In fact, it seems like he has been hot tempered lately. You decide to finally take him out to the park and ask him what has been on his mind. It takes him a few tries, but he eventually cracks and pulls you into his lap. He strokes your hair, knowing that it calms you whenever he plays with it. "Sometimes I just don't want to do this anymore. Sometimes I tell myself that maybe being in a boy band wasn't the smartest thing to do." Before you can protest, he cuts you off. "It's really stressful to know that I spend most of my days in the studios or at interviews and never spend enough time with you. If anything, I feel discouraged, but you always encourage me so much..."

JJ: He enjoys spending his free time with you, and he knows that you enjoy it too. So whenever JJ is not busy promoting Union J's music or having photoshoots, he always manages to spend as much time with you as he can. But lately, Union J is coming out with their brand new first album, and he has to do promotions and interviews and music videos, and it's all so much that it's almost unbearable without you by his side. He phones you one day while at a photoshoot, and you notice how unhappy he sounds. You ask him what's wrong, and he tries his best to be perky, but you know him so well that you know he's in fact not at all okay at the moment. "I just wish you were here with me," he admits. "I wish that I could be at home with you instead and watch a movie with you and just spend time with my love. If... If the lads and I become a huge hit in the future, I probably won't have time for you and that makes me quite sad..."