Prefeence #61: Wisdom.

Jaymi: His fans tell him no, don't date her. His fans tell him no, she's not worth it. Jaymi asks how you can deal with everything with an upbeat personality. You tell him yes, some fans are mean. You tell him that yes, it can get a little scary. You tell him sometimes your heart hurts. But you tell him that you listen to your heart above all the other voices. Jaymi finally understands, so he celebrates your wisdom.

George: It's one of those days where you find yourself cornered in the street by paparazzi. It's because you and George had made it official just last week. This time, George isn't here to save you. They barrage you with a bunch of questions, and one even has the nerve to ask why you had chosen him. And so you tell them; you tell them that your heart wanted him even when your brain said no.

Josh: Whenever he sees hate circulating the Internet about you, he always feels a pang of guilt. He feels like it's all his fault that you go through this, and one time he even contemplated breaking up with you so you wouldn't have to deal with all this. But the first time you said "I love you" to him, he asks you why. You're surprised, but you tell him the honest truth: you tell him that you've noticed the rising hate, but you also tell him that it doesn't affect you, and you know deep down, your heart is telling you yes, he's the one.

JJ: Ever since you and JJ have made your relationship official, your parents call you once in a while to talk you out of it. These talks get you annoyed because all they say are discouraging words and never "I'm extremely happy for you" words. It's never "how are you two lovebirds doing?" and always "he's not going to do anything but break your heart." But you tell everyone to keep their opinions to themselves, because honestly, all that matters is what your heart wants, and not everyone else's.