Preference #47: You Can't Sleep.

George:You’ve been flopping around in bed for hours, and you still couldn’t fall asleep. George was sleeping peacefully beside you and you didn’t have the heart to wake him up, but the passing hours made you frustrated. 

“Babe…” a sleppy voice growled beside you. “Sleep.”
“I can’t.” George sighed and got out of the bed. You thought he had enough of your sleepless night and would rather sleep on the couch than with you.
“Come on, dress up!” he said as he threw a pair of sweatpants and one of his jumpers at you.
“Where are we going?”
“You’ll see.” When you were ready, he grabbed your hand and led you outside into the chilly air. You walked for a few minutes, until you reached the small hill close to the river. George pulled you up the hill until you reached the middle of it, where he sat down pulling you down with him as well. He put his arm over your shoulder and gazed up at the sky. You followed his gaze and rested your head on his shoulder just enjoying the peace and the beautiful view until you both got too tired to continue.

Josh:He thinks the best way to get yourself to sleep is to get extremely relaxed or to get exhausted. Thus, when he finds your eyes wide open at 3 am, he thinks of a way to connect those two ways, and maybe add pleasure into the equation. You already know that he might seem to be a sweetheart in public but when it comes to the two of you he’s not afraid to show or demand love, so you’re not surprised when he pulls you into the bathroom and tells you to strip. He runs a warm bubble bath and helps you in. Before he follows you he puts on some quiet music and lits some candles. It really just depends on your moods whether you spend your time in the bath with a massage, or something more affective…

JJ:You were lying awake around midnight, not able to fall asleep. You tried everything but you just couldn’t keep your eyes shut. You grabbed your phone and began typing to your boyfriend.

“Are you awake?”
“I am. Why aren’t you asleep?”
“Can’t sleep..”
“Hold on, I’ll be over soon.” In less than fifteen minutes you opened the door to find him in sweatpants and a coat with cookies in his hand. 
“Come on, let’s get you to sleep.” He grabbed two glasses of milk and took them and the cookies to your bedroom, where you ate and talked a little. Although you felt a little better, you still weren’t tired, but JJ was prepared. He put the plate and the glasses away and lay down next to you. He pulled the covers over you two and pulled you into a spooning position. After making sure you were comfortable, he began humming soft notes into your ear and didn’t fall asleep until you did.

Jaymi:You told Jaymi you were going to have an early night since you had a rough day. He kissed you goodnight before you walked into your bedroom, happy to be able to just lie in the soft bed. However, as soon as you put your head on the pillow your eyes popped open and you couldn’t get to sleep. You were trying for a while but then thought of a better way of spending that time. You walked out to Jaymi, who was on his laptop sitting on the couch. You popped down next to him and immediately cuddled into his side.

“What’s wrong darling?”
“Can’t sleep. What are you doing?”
“I was about to do a twitcam. Do you want to join?”
“Sure.” You two ended up playing several kinds of fun games like truth or dare, the boyfriend tag and many more. The fans adored you two and you eventually got tired enough and fell asleep on Jaymi’s chest.