Preference #28: A Fight.

George:George and you weren’t officially dating, but you acted like that. You’ve always been together, acting all couple-y, but still you were both ‘single’. You were having a movie night with him, just the two of you and tons of snacks on your laps as you cuddled. 

“George?” you called in the middle of the movie-

“Hm?” he asked never tearing his attention away from the TV.

 ”Where do we stand?” You had been working quite a lot for the courage to ask that, which you soon regretted.

“Um…we’re sitting on the couch.” he joked, but questioned you with a ‘what’ as you shot him an annoyed look.

“You know I didn’t mean it like that.”

“Yes, I know, and I don’t really understand how it came considering we’re watching a scene of Bruce Willis trying to kill a kid.” he gestured towards the film. You reached for the remote and paused it.

“Why did you do that?”

“Because it’s time for us to talk!”

“We talk all the time?”

“Can you please be serious for a second?”

“I really don’t see what’s there to talk about.”

“Us. You know you and me and this cuddling and all.”

“I thought you were okay with that, but if not…” he said as he removed his arm from your shoulder.

“No, it’s not that. I am okay with it. More than okay. That is exactly what I want to talk about!”

“Can’t we just watch the movie?”

“Fine! Watch your stupid film without me then.” you stood up and grabbed your belongings.

“Where are you going?” 

“Home. I’m tired of this stage we’re stuck at and you don’t even bother to deal with it. You may be fine with it, but I want more.” You stormed out of his flat and angrily headed towards your house in the chilly night time.  

“(y/n) wait!” he ran after you.

“What?!” you spat as you turned around just to meet with his slightly salty lips. The kiss left you dumbfounded as he pulled back smirking, rubbing your cheek with one hand.

“I love you. Would you be my girlfriend?” As an answer, you smiled and kissed him, feeling him smile into the kiss as his arms wrapped around your waist.

Josh:It’d been a rough week to you. It all started with your period’s arrival and your busy schedule. After a long day full of excruciating cramps you were really not ready to put up with Josh’s hyperactivity. As soon as he spotted you, he became quite touchy, forgetting all about your little issue. You tried to push him away nicely, but he didn’t seem to get the hint and you quickly got enough.

“Will you just leave me alone?!”

“Woah, what’s your problem?”

“You are my problem! What kind of an idiot can not understand that I girl doesn’t want him when she pushes him away?!” You saw the hurt in his eyes and immediately felt bad for saying those things.

“Josh, I’m sorry. I’m just on my period and I lost my keys this morning, a guy bumped into me and spilled his coffee on my shirt so I had to change and was late, I cut my finger and messed up a paper…” The words got stuck in your mouth as Josh crashed his lips to yours. The kiss took your breath away with its passion.

“I’m sorry, I forgot you’re on your period. I’ll give you a massage, okay?” 

JJ: “Going out, love?” JJ asked as you put your earphones into your bag.

“Yeah. The girls and I are meeting up at the café. I’ll be back in a few hours.”

“The girls huh?”

“Yeah, them. What’s wrong?”

“You’ve been going out quite a lot recently…”

“What are you trying to say?”

“Nothing. Nothing… who are exactly these girl?”

“Just my friends JJ, why are you acting so weird?”

“I think it’s you, who’s being weird. Any guys going to be there?”

“No, it’s just the 4 of us. What’s up with you recently? You don’t think I’m seeing someone behind your back, do you?”

“Well…”

“What? How can you think that? I gave you no reasons!”

 ”You’re going out a lot.”

“So do you! But the difference is that I actually trust you! Geez…”

“Okay, sorry. No big deal.”

“No big deal? The whole relationship is based on trust and you say it’s no big deal?!”

“I’m sorry, okay?”

“No, not okay! Call me when you think you can trust me again!”

“Wait, (y/n)! Don’t leave!” But it was too late, you already left. You were too upset to meet up with your friends, so you went to the beach and sat down to think. It really did hurt you that he didn’t trust you. After sitting there for like an hour you felt someone sit down next to you. You looked up to see JJ.

“I went after you, but your friends told me you called off the coffee. I knew you’d be here.” You didn’t answer, just kept looking at your hands in your lap. A shiver went through you as the wind got stronger, so he took off his shirt and put it on your shoulders.

“I’m sorry. I do trust you, but you’re too gorgeous. Guys hit on you all the time I’m not there. I guess I was more afraid of loosing you than being jealous.”

“That’s silly, I love you. I always have and always will. There’s nobody else.” You rested your head on his shoulder as he pulled you close. You two watched   the sunset on the beach and you knew it was going to be okay.

Jaymi:When you arrived home you found Jaymi on the couch looking rather upset. He had his head between his hands when you walked over to the couch and sat down next to him.

“Aw, honey what’s wrong?”

“Nothing.”

“Tell me please.” You wrapped your arms around him, but he jerked away leaving you slightly hurt. 

“I don’t want to talk about it.”

“Okay. Do you need anything?”

“No, I just need you to leave me the fuck alone okay?!” Tears welled up in your eyes as he’d never cursed at you or even yelled at you before.

“I just wanted to help:” you whispered.

“I didn’t ask for your help. You’re being rather annoying than helpful.” You walked out of the room quickly, before he could’ve seen the tears rolling down on your face. You walked into the bedroom and slid down against the wall, hugging your knees close as you let the sobs escape your lips. You heard the front door open and close, repeating the action a few minutes later. This time you also heard footsteps coming towards the room. Jaymi sighed as he saw your red eyes and crawled down next to you.

“I’m sorry. I had a stressful day. I shouldn’t have taken it all out on you. You just wanted to help. Thank you for being there and sorry I pushed you away.” he said as he handed you a teddy bear and a single red rose. You took it and smiled.

“I forgive you, but next time please talk to me instead of shutting me out of your life. I’m always here for you, no matter what.”

“I know, and I love you for that.”