Preference #67: Date Night.

Jaymi: For Jaymi, he likes traditional date nights, dinner and a walk in the park included. Jaymi usually likes to surprise you by never telling you which restaurant for dinner the two of you would be going to. Instead, he would always go through your closet and pick out the most appropriate attire for the evening. If you didn't have the clothes he had in mind, Jaymi would always buy you a new dress and shoes.

George: Games are one of the top ten things that George likes, so whenever the two of you get the chance to just relax, he'll be sure to take you to his favorite arcade in the neighborhood. The both of you find skeeball competitive and the flashing lights on pinball machines exciting. Because of his competitive side, George will always challenge you to air hockey and almost always he will beat you.

Josh: Sometimes when the two of you need to take a break from stress, Josh likes to take you to the local movie theater. It didn't matter what movie you guys choose to watch because neither of you even bother to watch the film. Instead, the two of you choose the last seats in the theater and put your feet up on the seats in front of you. From there, you two just cuddle and whisper secrets.

JJ: You love everything there is to love about the beach; the ocean breeze feels good against your exposed skin, the way your feet sink into the sand, and the shivers you get when the waves lap gently at your toes. JJ knows you love the beach, so every week during the summer, JJ takes you to the beach and rents a horse so the two of you can ride along the shoreline and enjoy the ocean view. Kissing in the ocean is also a good plus.