Preference #21: 'All About Us' Inspired.

George: ‘The room’s hush hush and now’s our moment. Take it in, feel it all and hold it’

Four years ago you and George had met at your local coffee shop, you had brightly coloured hair and he had big dreams, and now you were standing at the altar, your hair natural and styled, George’s big dreams real life. Everybody was staring at you, and while it was lovingly, it made you nervous. You had never been good with crowds, but you were determined that everybody you cared about would be sitting in those pews, watching as you married the man you were in love with. Today was your moment to show the world and each other just how much you loved one another. Your vows were short and sweet, and at hearing the words ‘you may kiss the bride’, you shut your eyes and leaned in, George’s lips catching your halfway. Your arms were around his neck while his were around your waist, eyes shut as you listened to you and George’s loved ones clapping and cheering. You smiled, letting the sound wash around you as you kissed your now husband with all your heart, feeling at home in his arms. It was the day forever began.     

Jaymi: ‘Take my hand, I’ll teach you to dance, I’ll spin you around won’t let you fall down. Would you let me lead? You can step on my feet’

‘Come on, (Y/N), darling, it’ll be fine,’ he smiled, extending his hand out to you. ‘Jaymi, no,’ you stuttered, nervous about making a fool of yourself. ‘I can’t.’ ‘Of course you can, sweetheart’ he replied, taking your hand and kissing it before pulling you up. ‘Trust me.’  ‘Okay,’ you whispered, biting your lip. Sensing just how nervous you were, he pulled you into a warm hug, kissing your cheek before resting his forehead against yours. ‘Put your feet on mine, (Y/N),’ he smiled as you held his shoulders, steadying yourself. ‘Good,’ he encouraged, putting on hand on your waist and taking on of your hands in his. ‘Now follow me. It’s side, side, side, back, back, forward, forward, side, twirl, then 1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3’ He led you around the ballroom floor, slowly doing the waltz and gradually speeding up as you got more comfortable. ‘You’ve got the hand of it now darling,’ he smiled, kissing your nose as you giggled. ‘It’s actually quite fun,’ you replied moving a little more freely, nerves gone. ‘Then again,’ you smiled, moving your arms to his neck and pulling yourself close, lips grazing with his, ‘I prefer this.’ Jaymi chuckled, ‘me too,’ he replied, closing the gap as you both swayed gently, connected with your lips.    

Josh:  ‘every heart in the room will melt, this is a feeling I’ve never felt’

As part of a competition, twenty fans won the chance to join the boys in a dinner and movie night. Josh had invited you along, because you got on so well with the fans, and he wanted to make sure nobody tried anything with him. He wanted the fans to respect your relationship. At the start of the evening, just after dinner, there was a small Q&A, where the boys answered fan question from their table, the one rule being that almost nothing was off limits. Not wanting to draw attention to yourself, you sat at the side, sipping on your drink while they chatted, answering questions and generally mucking around, having a good time. ‘Josh,’ one fan asked ‘Do you see yourself having a future with (Y/N)?’ For a moment, Josh stayed silent, contemplating how to word his answer. He smiled and replied, ‘honestly, I think I do. I could see myself with her for a very long time. If we break up, she’ll be the one doing it.’ He wrapped his arm around your shoulder and pulled you into his side kissing your head and mumbling ‘I love you baby,’ loud enough for the audience to hear. The fans thought it was adorable, one even shedding a tear at how much she loved you both together. You were embarrassed at his honesty in front of the crowd, but really, you were glad that he felt the same.

JJ: ‘Suddenly I’m feeling brave, don’t know what’s got into me’

You and JJ had been close friends even before the XFactor, but since he was away touring so often now, you hardly ever got to see him, so the moments you got together were precious. You were both sitting watching TV when an advert for their single came on, JJ covered his eyes in embarrassment as you laughed grabbing his arms and pulling them from his eyes. ‘Oh my god (Y/N),’ he laughed. ‘I look awful!’ ‘No you didn’t,’ you giggled, ruffling his hair. ‘You actually looked pretty good.’ ‘Cute isn’t good, love’ he whined, grabbing a pillow and burying his face in it. ‘I didn’t say cute you idiot,’ you smiled, ‘I said good, and you did look good. In fact, I think you looked pretty sexy.’ You gulped, unsure of where this sudden burst of courage had come from. ‘What did you just say?’ He said, taking the pillow from his face and looking at you in confusion. ‘I said you looked attractive, and you are JJ.’ ‘You think so?’ He said, face growing red, much like yours. ‘I do,’ you replied, biting your lip. ‘Kissable, even?’ He asked hopefully, moving a little closer. ‘Yep,’ you smirked, moving forwards and kissing him lightly. You had no idea where that sudden burst of confidence had come from, but you were glad it came out. ‘Same to you,’ he replied, pulling away briefly before going in again. ‘I’ve wanted to kiss you for a long time.’