Preference #22: (George) He Makes You Feel Insecure - Part 1.

It was mid autumn in London, and I was just coming back from a day out with friends because George was busy with his band mates recording or something, but he should have been home by now. I unlocked the door walking in setting my purse by the closet as I called George’s name but there was answer. I heard some laughing and screaming, he was most likely playing video games with the boys in the living room. I walked down the hallway towards the living room but I stopped right by the living room entrance when I heard my name in the boy’s conversation. I leaned against the wall listening to what the boys were saying, I knew this was wrong but I just wanted to make sure that George wasn’t telling boys anything about our sex life like he had last time. “So how long has it been again?” I heard a voice say sounding like Josh. “About 3 weeks” I heard George answer  3 weeks? to what? What were they talking about. “So let me get this straight you you haven’t been sleeping with [Y/N] for 3 weeks because you think she is gaining weight?” I heard another voice which I believe was J.J. I felt my brown crease feeling my breath hitch in my throat..So that’s why he hasn’t been trying anything with me lately..”Well no that’s not the only reason but yeah that is part of it” I heard George say. I felt my heart clench making it harder for it to breath. How could he say something like that.. Especially to the boys..I felt tears prick at the corner of my eyes, I wanted to move, turn around and walk away but couldn’t do it…”What are you talking about George [Y/N] is gorgeous” I heard J.J say. “I know mate but it’s just that she hasn’t really been watching what she is eating lately, and it feels like she is really letting herself go. She doesn’t even put on as much make up as she used to, or even do her hair as much. It’s only when she is going out sometimes and that’s it” he said. I clenched my hands at my sides taking in a deep breath and walking into the living-room  All the boys turned around to look at me they smiled at first but when they noticed my reddened cheeks and teary eyes their smile fell knowing that I had heard everything.  ”[Y/N]….” George said getting up from his seat standing in front of me. “How…how much of that did you hear?” He said with a nervous look. “Enough to know that the reason you weren’t having sex with me because you think I’m fat now” I spat out angrily glaring at him. “[Y/N]..I’m sorry I didn’t mean it like that..” he said trying to grab my hand but I pulled it away harshly  “You know what, you are an ass George. Saying all those things to me because you thought that I wouldn’t know about it. Does that make it okay to say those hurtful words and then smile to my face later!” I yelled letting the tears finally fall down. He was about to say something but I lifted up my hand shutting him up. “The reason I had been gaining weight is because its exams month, so I get stressed and eat alright? And that is also why I haven’t been taking care of myself properly because I need to study 24-7. But as I recall you saying to me you liked me with no make up hair in a messy bun and dressed in sweats. Was that a lie George?” I said looking at him sadly wiping away the falling tears. He stumbled over his words not being able to say anything. “You know what..forget it. We’re over. I’ll be back for my stuff late” I said holding back from breaking down in front of the boys as I turned on my heal walking away grabbing my purse and walking out of his life for good. The boys had shocked looked on their faces wondering if that really happened. “I’m an fucking idiot..” they heard George say as he ran his hands through his hair in a frustrated manner. “How could I say such a thing!” he yelled to no one in particular as he punched a wall right beside him causing a dent in the wall and his knuckles to go all bloody. He sank down to his knees ready to cry as he ignored the boys around him frantically trying to take a look at his hand to make sure it wasn’t broken or anything. But he ignored him, playing the images of you leaving him in his head over and over again, making him wonder how he was ever going to get you back..