Preference #80: The First Time He Tells You That He Loves You.

George: You were slowly starting to fall asleep as George's fingers were softly running through your hair. You had started your movie night by watching Finding Nemo. It wasn't even halfway through and you just wanted to go to sleep. Just as you were nodding off, George shifted slightly, startling you. You looked up at him to see him looking back at you, smiling. "I love you, Y/N." He whispered, leaning down and gently kissing your forehead. You smiled, teeth and all, whispering back, "I love you too."

Jaymi: You were in the kitchen, trying to study for your big exam tomorrow. You groaned, pushing it away. You hated Maths. It wasn't your worst subject but it wasn't your best either. Naturally, you were quite good at Maths but today, you just couldn't be bothered with it. "Maybe you should take a break, love." Your boyfriend said, as he wrapped his arms around you, kissing your cheek gently. "As much as I'd like to, I can't." Jaymi sighed, releasing you and smiling at you. "I love how hard you work, but I love you more." He said, sitting on the counter, by the sink. You raised your eyebrow. Jaymi just told you that he loved you. For the first time. You couldn't help the massive grin that had crept its way onto your face. "I love you, Jaymi." You said, as you got up to hug him.

JJ: "Oh, my god! JJ, come here!" You yelled at your boyfriend, motioning him towards you. You were helping JJ to try and get the perfect gift for his little sister's birthday. "A puppy?" He questioned you as you pointed to the little black puppy in the cage in front of you. You nodded. What more could you want for your birthday when you get a puppy as adorable as this one?! JJ glared at you, eventually giving in. "Fine. Okay, fine. You're lucky I love you." He said. Your smile faded and it was replaced with shock. JJ loves you? "What's wrong?" He asked. "You... you just said you loved me." You whispered, turning your whole body in his direction. "Yeah, and I do. A lot." He said, as he bit down on his lip. You grinned, "I love you too. So, are we getting this puppy?" You said, jumping up. Now that you know that JJ loves you, you had become extremely excited for his sister's birthday. "Yeah, come on."

Josh: "Josh! You know I hate being tickled!" You squealed as your boyfriend had you pinned underneath him, tickling you. You didn't like being tickled but Josh thought your laugh was adorable so, he was always tickling you. "Stop! I'm not going to be held responsible for your injuries." You yelled as you tried your best to fight him off. He stopped suddenly, and a smile spread across his face. You narrowed your eyes. "What the hell are you smiling at?" You giggled a little. "I just love you so much, Y/N." He got up off you and pulled you towards him. You leaned forward, kissing him softly. "I love you too, Josh." He smiled and laughed. "Good." He said, before crashing his lips to yours.