Preference #20: You Take A Bath Together.

Josh: The both of you had had a very hectic day, and when the two of you finally got home the only thing you wanted to do was take a bath. So that's exactly what you did. Josh got the bath ready while you set up some candles to put out around the bathtub. You sighed letting yourself relax against Josh's chest as soon as the two of you got in. "Are you happy love?" Josh asked when he saw the small smile that had graced your face. "Very." you answered. Josh kissed you on the top of your head, "Good."

George: When you got home George immediately knew you had a rough day. You looked really distressed, and your body was tense. You walked over to George, but before you said anything he got up, "I'll go start the bath." You just stood there for a little before heading up to the bathroom. Once you finally got up there George had everything ready. He helped you get out of your clothes, and then proceeded to strip down himself. When he got in it was silent and the two of you just basked in each other's presence. "Thank you George, I love you." you said after a little while. "I love you too babe."

JJ: You and JJ had just gotten home from a movie premiere and you were both exhausted. JJ lead you up the stairs and brought you to the bathroom. You understood what he was suggesting, so you went to go start the water for the bath. As you were doing that JJ helped you get undressed, and once that was done, you helped him get out of his suit. "This is absolutely lovely." You commented when the two of you were finally in the bathtub. "Well, you definitely look happy." JJ said with a smile. "And what about you, are you happy?" you asked. He replied with a kiss, "Of course I'm happy."

Jaymi: You and your wonderful boyfriend Jaymi had a little tradition where you had one night where the two of you would just relax and take a bath together. It was just you and him, talking and nothing more. Tonight was that night, and as soon as Jaymi got home you led him up to the bathroom where you had gotten everything set up. There were candles and you even brought some food up since you knew he hadn't eaten dinner yet. "You are absolutely amazing love." Jaymi said when the two of you got into the tub. "I know." you said with a smile. "And the best thing is you're all mine." he said kissing you.