Preference #9: Your First Time.

George: It was your and George’s one year anniversary and tonight was the night you were finally ready to give yourself to him. When George took you to his flat after dinner you started kissing him hungrily, making it clear what you wanted. He let his hands roam up and down your waist as you continued to kiss him. That was as far sexually as its ever gotten between you two, so he knew where this was leading when you didn’t pull away. ‘Are you sure?’ He questioned after he pulled away. He knew your were a virgin, so it was very important to him that he made sure you were okay. You nodded before crashing your lips to his once more. He lifted you up and you wrapped your legs around his waist. He carried you into his room and laid you down on his bed. After discarding both of your clothing he climbed in between your legs. ‘This is gonna hurt a little at first.’ He said before gently pushing himself into you. You groaned in pain a little causing him to grab your hands and give then a little squeeze. ‘I’m sorry.’ He whispered as he kissed your jawline. After he slowly thrusted into you a few times the pain was replaced with a wave of pleasure. After a while he reached his high, you following soon after. ‘I love you George’ You whispered, ‘I love you too beautiful. Happy One Year Anniversary.’ He whispered back.

Josh: You got off work early and promised Josh you would go over to his house when you were done for the day. As soon as he opened the door he was kissing you and pulling you inside. ‘Hello to you too.’ You giggled into his eager kiss. Soon enough what started out as an innocent embrace turned heated and sexual. He didn’t even need to verbalize his need for you to know what it was he wanted. You pulled him down the hall to his room and he picked you up and laid you down on his bed. After rolling around in his bed kissing, sloppily removing each others clothes in the process, you were ready to begin. He knew you were a virgin, so he knew to go slow. He slowly entered you while kissing your neck. ‘I love you.’ Josh repeated over and over again as you both rode out your highs. ‘I love you too.’ You whispered, trying to catch your breathe. The rest of the day was spent in each others arms talking and sharing a few sweet kisses. 

Jaymi: Kiss. That’s how it started. With a kiss. You were sitting on the couch in his flat and he came over and gave you a kiss. That kiss fuelled another and another until you were lost in a heated make-out session. Jaymi knew of your lack of experience in the bed and he always made sure you were comfortable when it came to things like this, this time being no exception. ‘Do you… Want to?’ He asked staring into your eyes and you nodded. He lead you down the hall into his bedroom. Without hesitation he lifted his shirt over his head, yours soon following suit. He kissed your neck and gently whispered into the soft skin, ‘Are you sure?’ ‘Yes.’ Your voice shaky as you gave him your answer. He wrapped his arms around your waist and moved his hands up your back until he reached the clasp of your bra. He swiftly unhooked it and discarded it. He pulled away from the embrace to look at you. ‘Your so beautiful.’ He smiled at you. He pulled you close to him and started kissing your lips once more. Jaymi’s hands moved down to the button of your jeans and he quickly undid the button and unzipped the zipper and then he broke the kiss to pull your jeans down, taking your underwear with them. ‘So beautiful.’He repeated kissing your neck. He picked up your hands and brought them to the button of his pants. You quickly got the message and did to him as he just did to you. He picked you up and placed you down on his bed, climbing on top of you. He positioned himself at your entrance and gave you a smirk, ‘Last chance to back out, love.’ He whispered waiting for your nod of approval. Once received, he slowly entered you, thrusting in and out of you slowly. ‘I love you. You’re doing brilliantly.’ He repeated until you both reached your highs.

JJ: You were hanging out with JJ all day because he just got home from tour and all he wanted to do was spend time with you. The entire time you were together that day JJ was giving you sexy glances and wiggling his eyebrows at you. You two never got to far sexually, but you could feel that was going to change that night. ‘So, we’ve watched movies, we’ve cuddled, we’ve ate. What do you want to do now?’ He asked in a seductive tone while pressing his lips to your ear. ‘What do you want to do?’ You asked, your breathe getting caught in your throat at the thought of what his answer would be. ‘I want you, but I need to hear that you want me too.’ He asked starting to kiss your neck. JJ knew you were a virgin, because it came out in a game of ‘Truth or Dare’ with the guys. You nodded, ‘No. Say it. Tell me you want me.’ He said working on a patch of skin on your neck, where you knew you would be able to find a love bite in the morning. ‘I-I want you J…” You trailed of quietly, just above a murmur, just before a moan left your lips. He smiled into your neck and swiftly picked you up. He put you down just in front of his bed. He instantly leaned in and pressed his lips to yours, hungrily. Without hesitation he broke the kiss for a second to lift your shirt up and over your head. He unhooked your bra and let his hands roam over the exposed skin as he pressed his lips to yours again. You fisted his shirt and quickly pulled it over his head, leaving you both topless. It wasn’t 5 minutes later until you were both completely naked and laying on his bed, ready to begin. He slowly pushed inside of you while whispering how much he loved you into your ear.