Preference #57: When He's Not Supposed To Date You.

Jaymi: It's old school, probably, but Jaymi thinks it could be romantic. His manager won't let him see you, and it kills the both of you. However, Jaymi still manages to find a way to communicate with you through the love letters he mails to you.

George: He's disheartened by the news, and his publicist makes you two break up. He tries his hardest to stay in contact with you by always sending you text messages. Every day at three in the morning, the two of you will sneak out and meet with each other.

Josh: He doesn't care, and he makes certain that his manager, his publicist, and his fans know that he doesn't care. He will never dump you just because someone tells him to. He will never want to hurt your feelings in such a way. Josh makes sure to show everyone that he'll date you no matter what anyone says.

JJ: It sucks when his publicist makes him pretend to dump you so he can go out with another popstar. He doesn't understand why this must be done; he doesn't want a popstar girlfriend to boost his popularity. He wants you and only you, and he understands how hurt you must be. But he always makes it up to you by having movie dates in his mother's home so no one finds it suspicious.