Preference #26: Bad Boy - Part 1.

George: 
George Shelley. Senior. Captain of the football team. A total jackass, arrogant and a womanizer. You stand at your locker, talking to your best friend when you realize she’s no longer paying attention to you. You call out her name a few times, but it’s no use. You turn around to see what she’s staring at and you roll your eyes. It’s him, George. You can’t understand why every girl has to stop and start drooling as soon as he appears on the corridor. You know he’s hot…in his varsity jacket, his hair in perfect curls framing his mesmerizing eyes, but you would never admit. You turn back to your locker and grab your books. Just when you lift them out, the door of the locker is being shut just in front of your nose. “What the hell?” you turn, ready to yell at the jackass just to see George leaning against the blue metal. “hello beautiful.” “What do you want Shelley?” “You, me, date, Saturday night.” “In your dreams!” He leans incredibly close to you , his lips almost touching your earlobe as he whispers. “You know these girls staring at us right now could kill for an opportunity to spend a night with me.” “You disgust me!” you spit as you turn to leave just to be stopped by a grasp at your hip. The arm that grabbed you pulls you into the body it belongs to and hot breath hits your ear again. “I’ll pick you up at 8.” he whispers and lets go of you, but not before giving your bum a little slap.

Josh: 
He’s here again, in his black, leather jacket, his hair in a perfect quiff, a little sweaty from the heat. He’s dancing across from you, grinding up against a blonde girl, but his eyes are strictly on you, like always. Every Saturday night you come to this club and find him at the same spot with different girls. He never takes his eyes off you, but he never asks you to dance with him. Once you get tired, you go to sit at the bar and order something to drink. You’re in a conversation with a guy, when a raspy voice hits your ear. “Look, yesterday was nice but let’s not get too far. Now if you don’t mind, I need to talk to someone.” you watch in disbelief as the girl takes off with tears in her eyes. “Can I buy you a drink?” the same voice asks. You turn your head slowly and raise an eyebrow at the boy smiling at you. “Uh…no thanks.” “Alright. Then would you like to dance?” “No thank you.” you say as you get up and make your way towards the dance floor. “Oh come on!” he stops you. ” you know you want to feel me against you” he says as he starts grinding against you. “Please…” “you know I only dumped that girl because of you.” “Oh how nice. Will you dump me for someone else tomorrow as well?” “You just going to have to risk it” he winks with a smug smile on his face.

JJ:
“Stop it! My dad’s home, if he catches us I’ll be grounded for the rest of my life!” You protest as JJ’s hands are working on the button of your jeans. It isn’t something new, he sneaks into your bedroom through your window almost every night. Sometimes he just wants to cuddle, but more often make out or even more. You never mind it though, unless your dad’s at home, just like this time. “I don’t fucking care!” JJ growls against your skin. “Please, JJ, he could arrest you! You’ve done enough for him to hate you!” “Do I look like someone who gives a single fuck?” “You know you can’t continue stealing though. Right?” “Just shut your mouth!” he says as he roughly pushes you against the wall. It hurts a little, but you know that he’d never hurt you. Not intentionally. Yes, he can be a bit rough as he gets his way with you, but he’s definitely not abusing you. As you lay in his arms, both of you panting heavily, you think about how messed up the situation is. Your dad, the only family you have left, also known as the boss at the local police station, and the love of your life, also known as the fucked up rich guy from that gorgeous house with the big garden, who just wants to differ because of the teasing he got from some dickheads before. The steps coming towards your bedroom snap you out of your thoughts and you quickly help JJ get his stuff and leave through your window. “You okay, doll?” “Sure dad, everything’s fine.” “Alright, good night!” “Night dad!” As you start breathing again, your phone lights up, showing you the message you get way too often: “I’ll see you tomorrow, leave your windows open! Love, JJ”

Jaymi:
Your head’s spinning again as the drug you just took into your system attacks your mind. Everything’s so bright, the world’s such a nice place like this. And Jaymi…he loves you so, so much. He loves you the most when he’s high. No matter how many times you’ve been told that he’s got a bad influence on you, that he only loves you because of the drugs, you can’t accept that! He’s showed you a way to actually enjoy life back then. When he told you to try it out…between long kisses. He helped you inject it to yourself, he held your hand, then he joined you…he bought you more and more, and he loved you more and more. It’s unhealthy, but it feels so good. You wake up alone in your bed, feeling dirty and sick. It’s ten more hours ‘til you see him again, ten more hours ‘til you get high again and make passionate love. If only you could remember those times properly…It’s only one innocent dinner with your best friend and her boyfriend ‘til you get satisfied again. As the number of the remained hours reduce you find yourself doubting the past few months with Jaymi. Your friend’s boyfriend loves her so much. He adores her. They’re both so happy…without any illegal stuff. Why can’t you have that? You deserve more. “Babe, look what I brought!” Jaymi’s voice startles you as he shows you the new pills he got. “They’re 3 times stronger than the stuff from yesterday. Wanna go first?” “No. I’m done with those. I’m done with you. I deserve more! Someone who loves me without those!” Your voice raises gradually as you get angrier and angrier. “Hey, shh, calm down!” He grabs both sides of your face and kisses you. “I love you.” “Then why do we need those?” “It makes things better. Come on, take it. You’ll feel great in just a few minutes.” He offers with his oh so charming voice that you can’t resist. You can’t resist him, ever. And here comes the dizziness again…