Preference #84: He's Your Lover.

George: Once again, you guys were at your flat making out. You had told your boyfriend you were sick and that you had to miss you guys’ date tonight. You and George were going at it when suddenly ”Babe! Are you here? I brought soup!” you both stopped and he jumped up, instantly running to the closet like you guys planned. You sat up as your boyfriend walked into the room. You smiled nervously, glancing at the closet every now and then, thinking about how the love of your life was in there.

Jaymi: You got to the party already nervous, since Jaymi and your boyfriend were going to be at the same place. They knew each other already, and its was already awkward. At the moment, you were on the dance floor while Jaymi was talking to your boyfriend. Your boyfriend’s back was facing you and Jaymi was looking right into your eyes, mentally undressing you. No matter how flattered you felt, how in love you were, no one could ever know.

JJ: You and JJ had just watched a movie, something your boyfriend would never do, and were cuddling in bed. You were giggling quietly at something JJ had said when you heard your front door open. You got up quickly and JJ hid under the bed. Your boyfriend pecked your lips and went straight to the kitchen to get yet another beer. Once he went downstairs, you kissed JJ goodbye as he left through the window…again.

Josh: Another picture of you and Josh surfaced, and there was ANOTHER fight between you and your boyfriend. ”You know what?! It’s true.” you told him. He  took in his breath. You closed your eyes, expecting another slap. He laughed loudly before saying ”Yeah right. No one wants you. Just get me another beer.” you nodded, before heading to the kitchen. If he didn’t believe you, it doesn’t matter… does it?