Preference #43: You Catch Him Jacking Off.

George: 
You were making dinner for you and George and you needed something from a shelf you couldn’t reach. You called for George twice, but he didn’t answer. You headed towards the bedroom, where you last saw him and opened the door. He was lying in bed, under the sheets with his laptop next to him, eyes glued to it, headset on. He was biting his lip and moving weirdly under the covers. You tiptoed up to him to see what he was watching so intensely, a gasp immeadiately leaving your mouth as you saw a man and a woman going at it hard. He was watching porn. Your gasp was loud enough to let him know you were there, and as soon as he acknowledged your presence, he frantically tried to shut the laptop. He looked up at you with red cheeks, waiting for you to say something. 
“I’m just going to pretend I didn’t see anything.”

Josh: 
You were out all day with your friends, shopping and catching up. When you finally got home, you were exhausted and just wanted to be with Josh, who was nowhere to be found. You checked all rooms and finally got to the bedroom. Before you could’ve opened the door, you heard your name being moaned out. You misunderstood it though, and thought something happened to Josh, so you quickly opened the door.
“Oh my God…” The view made you freeze in the doorway. Josh was lying in front of your eyes totally naked. His abs were gorgeous but that wasn’t what caught your eyes. Your glance glues to a bodypart of his placed a little lower than his abs, wrapped firmly into his left hand.
“Well? Aren’t you going to lend a hand to your boyfriend?”

JJ: 
JJ was frustrated all day and you felt terrible for him, but you had a very important exam to prepare for and you had to ditch him. He tried to get you to have a break, but you didn’t give in. When you were finally done, you leaned back and sighed, exhausted from the long hours. But something was missing; JJ was gone. You walked upstairs and the noises immeadiately reached your ears. You opened the door quietly and there he was, lying on the bed naked, body glistening with sweat. You felt guilty for making him have to pleasure himself, so you walked up to him and stopped his hand. His eyes popped open from the sudden touch of your soft hands and he bucked his hips, annoyed by the fact that you were ruining what he’d been working for for god knows how long. 
“I’m sorry for ditching you, now I see how bad you needed me” you whispered into his ears. 
“Let me make it up to you.”

Jaymi: 
You opened the door to your bathroom, looking for a hairbrush and your jaw literally dropped. Jaymi stood there with his head thrown back, his mouth wide open, eyes closed. He was moaning your name with his hand working on his member quite fast. You bit down on your lip watching the vein on his neck pop out in the sexiest way ever. Soon he realized you were standing in the doorway though, his face became crimson red with embarrassment and he tried to cover himself up. Both of you were too shocked to do something cheeky, so you just turned around and began walking out, apologizing for ruining his moment.