Preference #14: Holding Hands And Kisses.

George:

You and him walked along the shores of a beach at sunset. People were among the shops, not caring about this beautiful moment. You looked over at him and his dazzling perfection. He turned over and made contact with Y/E/C. His brown eyes never left your sight as you guys bent over each other. His lips met yours. The kiss was soft and passionate, millions and millions of fireworks blew off as your lips moved in sync. You wanted more, but, soon, you had to pull away. He also wanted to kiss your lips more, but he acts cool. His thumb and index finger took a small grip on your palm and he brought your hand closer to his. Your hands were soon perfectly intertwined. He brought his lips close to your ear.

“Y/N, I love you with all my heart”

Josh:

You and Josh were celebrating your 2 year anniversary. Two years with Josh. You loved him so much. You cant ever stop thinking about him. As you were done putting on your dress, you heard a knock on the door. Perfect timing too. Josh was there, in his tux, ready for the ball that was organised tonight that Josh had two tickets to go to. 

“Wow. Y/N. I am speechless” He said in awe in your beauty.

“Wow to you too” You told him, smiling. He took your hand. Your fingers interwined and his grip strong, so he will never loose you.

“I love you Y/N.” He told you, expressing his love for you.

“And since we have been dating for 2 years. I would like to marry you. I know, we are young. But, I cant live a day without knowing you are mine. Your just my girlfriend, not my wife. I love you with all my heart and nothing would take that away from me. Marry me Y/N?” He was on his knee, with a diamond ring in his hand. You felt tears of joy fall down your eyes.

“Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes” You repeated. Josh stood up and engulfed you in a huge hug. You smashed your lips on his. This is like your millionth kiss, but it felt like your first. Millions and millions of fireworks and explosions blasted off in that kiss. Soon, it started raining, but you still didn’t pull apart. Soon, you were all soaked and wet and you walked back home, dont bothering to go to the ball.

JJ:

It was your first OFFICIAL date. You planned on making this perfect. You were wearing an adorable summer dress with pumps. Soon, you heard knocks. You saw rocks being thrown against the window.

“Oh Juliet, Juliet, open your window” You heard JJ’s voice say. You ran over to the window and slid it so you can see the boy you love.

“Romeo, Oh Romeo” You mimicked him.

“Come down” He smirked. 

“One second” You said. You closed the window and you ran downstairs,as fast as you can in pumps. You soon was at the door and pulled it open. JJ was in his jeans and a hoodie along with a v-neck shirt. You pulled him close to your body and he pulled you close to his. 

“Lets go” He said to you, taking your fingers into his. He played around with your hand with his thumb. The day felt like a minute. Soon, it was midnight and you were still on your date. He took your hand once more and pulled you to a abandoned beautiful home. 

“Do you trust me?” He asks you. You nod. He takes you by your waist and lifts you up.

“Climb up the ladder” He told you. You did as told, him behind you. Soon, you were on a cemented floored roof staring out at london. The city lights were bedazzling. 

“Wow” You wanted to say, but before you finished your thoughts, JJ smashed his lips on yours. Fireworks, wars, nuclear bombs, everything came by. 

“Will you be my girlfriend, Y/N?” He asks you. You nodd as his lips meet yours once again. 

Jaymi:

You didnt know how to explain it, but you were quickly falling more in love with Jaymi everyday. Rather its his smile, his laugh, his hair, everything was perfect about him. Today was the day. The best day of your life. You got ready as you stand down with your father at the end of the church. You smiled holding the bouquet of flowers. Soon, the church bells rang and you entered the church. Eyes fell on you and your stunning beauty. You were at the stand, staring into your soon to be husbands eyes. 

“Y/F/N (your full name), would you take Jaymi Hensley to be your lawfully wedded life as long as you both shall live. Through ill and through health-” you interrupted the priest who was putting you together with your now husband,

“Yes, I do” You said.

“Now you may kiss the bride” Jaymi went over to you and dipped you. His hand on your back supporting you and the other in your hand. His lips moved perfectly, and fitted perfectly with yours. Fireworks and everything was going off. It was like the first time. He pulled away and placed his lips next to your ear.

“Lets runaway together” You smiled at his whisper. You nodded and he took your hand as your both run into the sunset, running away to be together…forever.