Preference #22: (George) He Makes You Feel Insecure. - Part 3 FINALLY!

“Would you tell me where were going!?” [Y/N] said crossing her arms and glaring at me from the passengers side of the car. “You’ll see when we get there” I said with a smile. After about 6 minutes of driving I stopped in front of a lake getting out and walking to the passengers side of the car and opening the door for her. She looked at me not getting out of the car. “What are we doing here?” she said recognizing the place immanently  This was the place where we had our first fate, first kiss and the place she agreed to be my girlfriend. I let out a sigh crouching down beside her looking at her. “This place has such good memories of us and I wanted to bring you here to remind you of those times  I know what I said about you a couple of days ago was  absolutely unforgivable and I understand that. But all I want is a small chance to be able to prove myself to you again..” I said looking at her with hopeful eyes. She looked at me shaking her sadly. “George you really hurt me. Even if I did forgive you how do I know that you won’t do anything like this again and hurt me again?” she said looking at me with questioning eyes. “Because [Y/N] I love you” I said looking at her. “I love you so much it hurts. I was a dick and wasn’t thinking what I was saying. I deserve to be hit on the head with a baseball bat..” I said with a serious face making her smile a bit. “There is that beautiful smile! I missed it you know..” I said stroking her face gently. “You should a ways keep on smiling, you look so beautiful like that” I said causing her cheeks to turn a rosy red. So I still had that affect on her..that was a good sign. “How do I know that this time you won’t break your promise George?” she said looking at me. “Because [Y/N]..this time I now what it feels like to lose you. And I don’t ever want to feel that pain ever again. Because it kills me not being able to hold you kiss you or call you mine. I want to be able to wake up next to you and tell you I love you and protect you from any harm. I love you to much to let you go..” I said smiling at her gently. I noticed her eyes getting glossy with tears.”Aww I’m so sorry love please don’t cry!” I said looking at her, “What did I say to make you cry?” I said in  a panicked voice. She chuckled looking at me. “Idiot these are happy tears. I forgive you.. ” she said making me smile big. “Really?” I said looking at her. She nodded smiling. I smiled wiping away her tears. “God I love you..” I said placing my lips on top of hers in a delicate kiss. I missed her lips resting against mine like this..There was no way I was ever letting her go ever again..