Preference #7: He Founds Out About Your Eating Disorder.

George: George as been away for to long now and it has been starting to get to you. You couldn’t take the pain of him being away any more. What you couldn’t take the most was the secret you’ve been hiding from George since you guys started dating each other. You grab your phone and right away look up the hate accounts, that you surprisingly have bookmarked. You read what everyone of their ‘fans.’ have to sat about you . It was truly hurting your heart to read each of their words. You threw your phone down and wrote a nasty letter to yourself, ripping it out of your notebook then throwing it at the door . You run upstairs and think about if you really want to do this or not. Finally you stood up and went over to the toilet, trying to make yourself puke. ‘(Y/N) Stop ! Don’t do it love, you’re beautiful just the way you are! Don’t listen to a word they say!’ You heard George scream from behind. You looked up shocked to see him standing before you. Before you even got a chance to question, he explained why he was there . ‘We got a little break time and I wanted to spend it with you. Babe please don’t do this to yourself.’ He pleaded, picking you up and bringing you over to your bed. He cuddled next to you whispering comforting things into your ear for the rest of the night.

Josh: Joshhad invited you out to dinner with him and the boys . You didn’t want to be rude, so you accepted the offer. As you guys were being seated, they were already talking about what they were planning on ordering. While you just remained silent. You took a seat next to Josh, you didn’t want to order much , yet you didn’t want to order just a salad. You sighed and looked at the many things they had on the menu. The waitress came over and began to take everyone’s order, when it came to you, you order chicken soup. Thinking it wasn’t so heavy and it was easy enough to throw up later. After waiting for the food to come, it finally came everyone was digging in except you. ‘Love, you haven’t even touched you’re soup yet, eat.’ Josh  said as if he was your father. You chuckled picking up your spoon to eat . You were taking slow slurps of your soup. You were, of course, the last to finish still having a ton of soup left in your bowl. ‘I’ll be right back , going to the ladies room.’ You told everyone , quickly getting up and running into the girls bathroom to puke . Once you were done you opened the door to see Josh standing there, tears running down his cheek. ‘Why, (Y/N)?’ He asked , starring at you. You were speechless, you already knew what he was talking about. ‘How did you find out Josh?’ You asked him, feeling a bit uncomfortable with the situation . ‘The waitress told me , she heard you.’ He simply replied. ‘But that doesn’t matter, tell me why your doing this to yourself (Y/N).’ He then added seconds later . You’ve never seen Josh so serious , it was actually scaring you a bit. You guys walked outside and you told him the whole story of why your bulimia . He holds you close and tells you everything will be okay. ‘I’ll help you through this’, He says in a whisper, kissing your cheek.

Jaymi: You were a on and off anorexic and Jaymi knew it. He was always afraid to leave you while he went away on tour. He would always keep a close eye on you, to make sure you weren’t hurting yourself . One night when Jaymi calls you on Skype, he asks you if you had eaten anything that day . And you honestly couldn’t lie to a face like Jaymi’s, you sigh and look away from the camera . ‘No Jaymi, I haven’t.’ You say, biting down on your lower lip. You knew Jaymi was going to be terribly disappointed in you. Which he was, and you couldn’t see the look on his face. It was to painful. ‘(Y/N) why do you do this stuff to you? Come on babe, your beautiful the way you are! I know I can’t be there to hold you all the time, if I’m the reason why your doing this then I’m sorry. But I just know I think your gorgeous.’ Jaymi said, spilling his heart out to you. You could easily tell he was crying. You slowly look up at your screen and start crying yourself. ‘No, I’m sorry Jaymi. It’s not your fault, its mine. I’ll go eat something right away I promise . Just have faith in me, please.’ You plead, he nods and blows you a kiss over the camera. You catch it and do the same to him. ‘I love you babe.’ He tells you, ‘I love you too.’ You replied shutting off your camera and to your better behalf going downstairs to get you something to eat.

JJ: At the moment, JJ was sitting next to you, stuffing his face with last nights dinner . He looked over at you and nudged your side, ‘Babe, do you want any?’ JJ asked , noticing how you didn’t even ask like you usually would. You turn your head over at JJ and shook your head. ‘No thanks.’ You say, looking down at your tummy. At first JJ didn’t notice anything wrong. But then it really hit him when you actually turned down food. He put his plate down and turned to face you one again. ‘Babe, I know something is up, you turned down food.’ JJ said in his serious tone. He gently grabbed your hand and rubbed the top in slow circles with his thumb. You sighed and shook your head reassuring JJ everything was okay. ‘JJ, I’m not lying, I’m fine.’ You say, obviously lying at the moment. JJ shook his head and pulls your body closer to his. ‘You’ve haven’t eaten anything all day, I know something is wrong. Babe you can tell me, you know that.’ JJ said, looking into your eyes. You sigh and soon break out into tears holding onto JJ’s shirt. ‘JJ, I hate the way I look. I’m fat and all your fans know it. They write about it constantly and they think I don’t see it. I see the hate JJ. I just don’t eat any more-’ Before you could go on with your speech, JJ cut you off with a soft kiss. Tears were forming in his eyes as well, ‘(Y/N) you are beautiful just the way you are. Their opinion about you is irrelevant. Starving yourself isn’t the answer, gorgeous.’ JJ said softly and sweetly, as he kissed your cheek, bringing you even closer to his warm body.