Preference #81: Water Battle.

Josh: Josh always got bored during the summer months, and in the couple of years that you had known him, he had been known to pull some tricks on you whilst you were relaxing in the sun. His favourite of course, was to chuck as many water balloons as he could at you, until you joined in. You’d both end up sopping wet but it was worth it to see how happy Josh could get when acting like a child. And although you were loathed to admit it, it made you happy at act like a kid again for a while.

George: George was sneaky, and that meant that he was good at surprise attacks. He would often sneak up behind you on a summers day with a water pistol in his hand and you’ll be soaking wet before you realised he was even there. But you always knew how to hold your own as well and would just end up wrapping your arms around him. He always said he didn’t mind the cold that your embrace bought because just the thought of you in his arms warmed his heart.

JJ: JJ often liked to take you to hang out with him and the other guys, and in summer, their favourite hobby was of course, water fights. It didn’t matter where they were or what time it was, if one of the boys had access to any sort of water, you could almost guarantee the fact that a water fight was about to take place. You all used to meet up in the park and would end up with no water to drink as all the water bottles had been used as weapons in the water fights the boys so enjoyed. JJ would often complain about his hair getting messed up but you would just smile and kiss him to shut him up.

Jaymi: Jaymi was like a brother to you, he and Olly had helped you out at many points in your life and so you often ended up hanging out with them and the other boys. If you ended up hanging out any warm, you always ended up starting a water fight. It was one of your favourite time sin your friendship as you always ended up in one giant group hug.