Chapter2-Challenge accepted

Jack P.O.V

I fell on the cold hard ground.

Her kick made me screamed, physically and mentally. If you ask me whether giving birth to a baby or being kicked in the balls were more painful, I would definitely say the balls one.

Damn it.

How could a girl not attract by the magnet? How could she dare to do that to the hottest guy on the land, no, in the whole universe!

She must be some crazy ladies who play with cats at her pinky dingy home!

I stood up quickly and looked around, make sure there is no one seeing the embarrassing scene. Elsa Winter-so weird yet unique..hmm..I will definitely remember you.

I am late for the lesson again.

Whatever.

I don't really give a damn.

Hey wait,

Processing.

Today's Ella.

She is the new teacher here. She's in her twenties- just checked her working ID some times ago.

Those enchanting big blue eyes are the sexist. Also, a body that made everyone drool for her makes her look a lot greater!

Three words to conclude about her: A hot lad!

I slammed the door, everyone's eyes on me. Nah, like I care.

"Move," I ordered. And the kid ran to another seat, nearly fell on the floor. Not my fault, he was the one being clumsy.

"Mr Frost, where have you been? You have almost missed the whole lesson..." she frowned.

But my eyes were focusing on her pair of long pale legs with pretty leggings on. They were absolutely delicious!

Did I mention she look absolutely stunning in those black lace leggings?

"Hey, eyes on here!" She knocked on my table three times.

"Oh, feisty, arent you?" I muttered, "I like it."

I could see her face reddening. Cute, but not as cute as the one who kicked me in my balls. That girl was definitely on fire. Wait, why was I even thinking about her? I must be on some drug.

"When the teacher is talking, you look right up here. Hey!" She snapped her fingers to me."hey! Hey!'

"What?" I dragged my ass back to reality.

"Why are you late for the lesson?"

One thing about school is that you always have to have some cash and little things that girls like.

"when I walked past the corridor, I found this. I think you might drop this." I pulled out a little golden necklace with a flower on it.

"Let me put it on for you, shall I?"

She seemed to get the signal. "Well, that's very kind of you, Mr. Frost." She tied the hair up with her hands, allowing me to put the necklace on her neck.

"Just go back to the seat and never do that again." She winked and I smiled back. Then she went back to her teaching.

She didn't punish me.

And since that day, she didn't even mind what I was doing in her class or whether I attended her class or not.

Tsk tsk tsk. Typical women.

Flirting always work, with a little bribery.

I wondered if any girl in the world would not love a little gold and a little charm.