Chapter41- Me and my girls

"Do you want a mug of hot chocolate?"

"No."

"Even with marshmallows in it?"

"Nope thanks."

"Eenie meenie miny mo!"

"I am not five, Anna."

Merida sighs, exchanging glances with Anna.

"Anything you wanna do right now?"

I played a song from my ipod.

Today I dont feel like doing anything. I just want to lie on my bed.

"That's exactly speak about me." Not bothering to turn and look at them, I continued to tug myself with my fluffy blanket.

" which is like your past two weeks! Gosh you cannot be like that forever." Merida exclaimed, frustrated even.

"And you didnt even bother to bath! You stink!" Anna said with disgusted look while I just rolled her the eyes.

"It's no big deal. I am just tired."

The past two weeks passed really slowly, and every day was like a torment to me. After I left Jack that day, I went straight to home without any hesitations.

Bursting out the door, I saw my mother there, and she seemed to be ultimately shocked by me. Probably because of my fluffy red eyes with sneezing nose that scared her.

And then Anna came too. Not even trying to ask what happened, she hugged me, so did my mother. At that time, I felt like they were the only shelters that I have got, and ever got.

I remembered I bathed quite slopperily, and changed into my green froggie pajamas . Not bothering to go down to eat, I tugged myself in and slept like dead. When I woke up, that was already three days later. Everything seemed to be a dream, at least I wish it was.

I wish I would just woke up and nothing happened, and I would still be the sober Elsa before having doing any stupid things to let me drown.

For the next few days, everything went like a blur. Nothing seemed to be real at all. It felt like I had been floating on a cloud all these time. Maybe that was because I didnt want to face anything, or anyone. The Elsa Winter that I knew would never try to escaoe from reality 'cause she knew it would be quite useless.

But the Elsa Winter today felt that when escaping from reality was the only solution to prevent getting more emotions, then let it be.

This was definitely not the first time of me getting a heartbreak from him, from Jack. It shouldn't be something that serious, right? By now I should have got used to it..

Right?

Trust. That was the word I promised myself. I thought, I thought our problem was not trusting each other enough. But it turned out that wasnt the case.

For a moment of my life, I actually thought all of this could happen, and I would have my happy life afterall. I never ever expect a happy ending, but at least I wanted a happy life? Is that really too much for me?

The case was, he never had to give me trust, or loyalty, or love and all that crap. All of these was only because of my stupid overthinking.

I promised myself I wouldnt let anyone get to me. I promised.. And what had I done to myself? Trying to stick back those shattered pieces of my heart together huh? Why did I even have a slight hope that would work?

I hoped, I hoped I could turn back time to the day I have never met him.

Heartbroken? My feeling right noe wasnt exa tly heartbroken.