Chapter20-Ha Gotcha!

Elsa POV
"Oops Elsa.." Anna mumbled while covering her mouth.

"Does anyone has needle and thread? Anyone?" Punzie knee down and took a look of the dress.

Oh crap. I felt like I was the centre of attention. Everyone's eyes on me. Thats so embarrassing!

"You blushed like a tomato. Or are you actually a tomato that pretends to be Elsa?" Hicupp mocked.

" I thought you were the nicest one among the Big Four. I was wrong afterall." I talked back, staring at him playfully. He acted to be hurt.

"Come on! He was just playing." Jack smirked." And I am still the hottest one right?"

"In your dreams Jackass." I stuck out my tongue and smiled. I was still blushing. No wonder why.

"Here, put this on." Jack took off his white T-shirt under the blue hoodie and shown some abs, which is not necessary.

Talking about abs, I have seen his for times, for many times that I couldnt even remember. Is that a good thing?

Girls around us, those horny teens, were staring and drooling. I dont think they remember how to walk. For his brothers, Flynn and Kristopp were whistling like wolfs. If we dont know them, we would thought they are gay.

You know, some said good looking guys are mostly gay?

"Em Jack, people usually take off their jackets to offer the girl, instead of the shirt?" Merida pointed out. I gave her a 'you go girl' look.

"Thats not me, thats the common guys on the streets. I am different from them, and I will be special to you." Jack flirted. Again, the inner self of me cant control and blushed again.

"Awee, thats so cute. When will u do that Flynn?" Punzie grinned at Flynn and he just scretched his neck unnaturally.

"When will he be my future uncle? Elsa are you planning getting married, like tomorrow?" Anna sighed with admiration.

May I remind you, I was still blushing. I am hotter than the fire. The girl is on fire could definitely decribe me right now.

What is happening to you? Did you catch the flare or serious diseases?

"Hey like it or not, you are going to wear that." He handed me over the shirt after putting on his hoodle again. The abs vanished.

"Fine." I pouted and wore that. It luckily covered my butt and panties a little and I think I still look alright, at least I didnt look like a caveman. That's all that matters.

"You look ugly. I wear that better than the snow queen afterall." He scoffed, ruffling my hair. Yes, here came Jack, whose job is to drag me down.

"Oh boy, you are just a lil taller than me. And I am not Emma!" I knocked his forhead with my fist. An "ouch" sound escaped from his mouth.

"Jack finally beat by a girl. I like you even more, Elsa." Flynn smiled to me friendly, then gazing at Jack who was rubbing his forehead.

"So what are you playing next?" Anna smiled to us.

"How about that? Seems pretty fun." Mer replied with a cheshire car smile on her face. Have I ever reminded yoy that whenever Merida said something is fun, you should just stay away from that.

Her definition of fun is "dangerous, scary or scare the living crap out of you". When I was young, she scared mm a lot, but not anymore.

I turned my head motion to her sight's direction- the haunted mansion. May I remind you that it is scarest one out of others, but true, it would be fun.