Author Note

First of all, thanks for checking out this story. It means a lot to me.♡

This story is mostly about the romance between Elsa and Jack, but it still contains parts that is kinda sexual in their conversation or actions, for making the story more interesting.

There are a lot of pervert parts too. If you are one of the pervert, then what are you waiting? This book is dedicated to you!

But if you are the kind of little good girl or Mr. Innocence, you can just leave now. I don't want you to be dirty-minded.

Q. What ships are in this book?
There are ships other than Jelsa , such as
Anna x Kristoff
Merida x Hicupp
Flynn x Punzie.
But mainly it will be Jelsa.

Q. What do you think about the story?

The first few chapters need lots of edit. In my view, it will get more interesting start from chapter6-Oops.
So you can just read that part first to get the feel of the story.

Q. When do you usually update?
Ah this is one of the question I usually got. I update every weekend, but sometimes I am just too busy with school works. Then that may be twice a week.

Dont say I didnt warn you though - the grammar is nothing compare to perfect and need serious edit, especially the first 10 chapters lol. So if you are a grammar freak and cannot bear this, I am sorry! You may leave any time you want and I wouldnt stop you but you'd missed one hella of good story duh.

Hope you will enjoy the story!
Thank you!

P.S. something random here: I wanted to know the approximate age of my readers so if it is okay, can you please tell me how old are you?😂