Chapter16-Overprotective makes you look sissy

"Oh let's see what we got.

Hickeys...check!

Mood...check!

On bed...check!

Positions...check!

"I am sorry for ruining the moment. I will just go out and wait til you finish." She smirked, trying to walk away. Her look told me she was going to tell everyone.

"Emma, where'd you going?" Jack asked.

"To the park." She shrugged.

"The park? Let me drive you there." Jack stood up and ready to go with her.

"No I can go by myself. It's just nearby." She smiled, stepping backward.

"Why not let me? Are you meeting someone that I dont know, especially a boy?" He raised an eyebrow, asking suspciously.

"Maybe you should think in a logical way instead of all those fantasy dreams in your head. Apparently she doesn't want a babysitter with her." I giggled, making Jack blushed a bit.

"She ia partly right."  Emma just nodded quietly there.

"Wait didn't you tell me that there was a snowstorm?" I looked ar Jack curiously.

"No there wasn't. There wasn't any snowstorm." Emma expressed and I glared at Jack.

"Maybe I mistaken.." He just looked away, scratching his neck. I continuted my dead glare until my eyes hurt.

"How about this, if you are going, you are going to take Elsa too." She smirked evilly. She definitely have the same smirk as her bro.

"But Emma.. I am not feeling well so--" she snapped me.

"I am waiting." She tapped her feet repeatedly, trying to make the impatient look.

Jack sighed, looking at me. Then he walked towards me.

"I am gonna regret this." He mumbled before he picked me up with his strong arms. He was giving me a piggyback ride.

"And wear this." He picked up an oversized coat with his teeth and threw it to me. "It will be cold outside."

"Thanks." I mumbled. He just nodded slightly.

"Let's go!!" Emma expressed while running out of the room.
~~~
There was snow covering everywhere,on the bench, on the slide, on the swings. And there are snowflakes flying like butterflies. Snowstorm? No where to be found.

Children were building snowmen. Some of them were having a snow fight. Even some of them buried themselves under the snow. I just don't get that game.

Jack lowered me to a bench and he sat next to me ,while Emma just looked around.

"Jack I will go there." She pointed to the kids who were building snowman.

"I will accompany you." He offered but I gestured him to sit down on the bench.

"Jack, she is like seven! Who still play with someone who is decades older than her?" I teased. And he just shot me a glare. Emma just nodded eagerly.

"Come on. Let me be alone. Sometimes overprotective makes you look sissy." Emma shrugged and gigled.

Jack look at her for a second. Then he sighed," alright, but remember not to eat the snow, or be too close to boys. They are dangerous--" Yes he was definitely being serious.

Before he could finish, she had already ran away. I just bursted out f laughter.

"What?" He looked at me innocently.