Chapter23- You are such a jealous baby

Jack POV

"Cut the fucking game! Damn it! " I opened up a bottle beer with my teeth and threw the lid aside. I casually poured the drink until I chocked. I lied on the couch and think of nothing but what just happened today.

Pw. I don't care, not at all. I care nothing now.

"Woah dude. Whats up?" Kristoff walked towards me and looking curious.

"I don't have a feeling for talking. Another time." I shook my head and poured the drink to my mouth. A feel of hotness was all over myself- either because of that or the beer.

"Come on, you haven't been talking much these day. What's wrong?" Flynn raised his eyebrow and grabbed my beer from my hand. Such good bros.

"Nothing. I am back at my old use self I guess. Give me that." I stretched my arm and tried to take my dearest beer back, but just you know, you cannot take anything from Flynn without an actual effort.

"Liars liars pants on fire." Kristoff said with a high pitched girlish voice with the girly hands montion.

Imagine a grown dude like him being a hot blonde girl, there is only one word that can describe him-

"Ew." I replied simply, ruffling my hair "Cut the crap."

"Your girl doesnt seem happy these day, and so do you-" hicupp added, and gave me a pat on shoulder.

"I am pretty sure im satisfactory?" I raised my eyebrow. Hicupp tried to continue his boring long speech so I cut him off before he could even try.

"My life is surrounding with those pretty hot chicks, so which one are you mentioning? But for girl, I dont have a specific one, you know that." I scoffed, leaning back to the couch again.

"You know who I mean, Jack. I have known you, like all my life. You think I dont know you?" He sighed a bit and shook his head.

I groaned in frustration and covered my face with my hands." What I ask was cutting the damn game. Thats all."

"Not gonna happen 'til you tell us all about it." Kristoff shrugged and grabbed my beer from Flynn and drank a sip.

"Don't be such a sissy okay? Spill the truth." Flynn added.

After a while of dead silence, I sighed deeply. "Yes, you are right. Its about her." Then they all exchanged a look.

"That girl, love someone else. So we cannot continue the game, okay?" I groaned again.

"No thats not all. Theres something you are not telling." Flynn raised an questionable eyebrow to me.

"And you care about her, dont ya? I have never seen you acting like this to any chicks." Hicupp smirked a little. He knows me too well, way too well, even than myself.

"Not any more." I said nonchalantly. "I dont even stand a chance to get her, I never stand a chance I guess." I scoffed satirically.

They exchanged a curious look again. Then Hicupp turned to me, " I knew you like her. You are such a jealous baby." Yes for your information, she, I mean, he sounded like a granny.

"Oh our baby Jack is in love. Love is such an open door." Kristoff said sarcastically, but it sounded like he was singing.

"No I'm not, crap I shouldnt be talking about this with you guys." I muttered while rubbing my forehead.

"Hey actually-"

"She fucking kissed Hans,okay? If she doesnt love me, whats the point huh? This game has to be ended." I growled. I was so emotional tthat I couldnt think anything straight.

What the hell is happening to you?

"Dude, grow a pair. Even if we end this freaking game, why does that mean? Nothing. What you have to do is to man up, and even accept the fact she might not love you back." Flynn shrugged.

"Yea, you cannot suddenly go all emotional and mad just because she doesnt love ya! That doesnt make sense." Hicupp pointed out.

"Hey you are Jackson Overland Frost. Last time I checked you were so chilled. So man up, be the same Jack this time huh?" He continued and gave me a side hug as support.

I hated to admit that, but they are right. I was being so selfish, to Elsa. I was such a Jackass.

They seemed to notice how I feel. That's how life bros are like-they read your minds and give you suggestions.

"Go and apologize, dude. Go and do it right this time." Kristoff encouraged. Hicupp and Flynn nodded as agreement at the side.

I gave them a small nod. "I will. I promise. Thanks."

"Do you guys actually want yo cut off this game?" I asked randomly. They exchanged a look, and laughed out loud.

"We cared every single games before, but this? It somehow got some magic in it. These girls are witches- we are enchanted." Kristoff winked at me.

"We actually put the game aside for a long time. And I know you do, too. You just didnt seem to notice." Hicupp chuckled. Flynn nodded by the side.

"Woah couldnt believe I am the only one that knew the least." I muttered to myself.

"Yea. What can i say- you are kinda- slow realization type of person." Flynn teased.

"Wish you all the best, dude. We have to go. See ya around." Flynn said while walking away with Hicupp and Kristoff.

"Wait where are you guys going?" I asked innocently.

"We.. we've got a little business to do." He smirked and so did the others. Something's up in their little heads, but I just shrugged it off. I guess that's no big deal.

Elsa, I gotta find you.
~~~
VOTE+COMMENT=COTE!

A/N:
I have got lots to do today so this is kinda short I guess? I usually use one day to finish a chapter so I have to be real quick. 0.0

hope you like this part♡lots of love.

Q. What will Jack do to make things right? Comment and I might use your idea in next chapter!^^