Chapter26-Edward Cullen, go back to your Twilight

Elsa POV

"Hand me that Jack." I pointed at the candy jar right next to the couch lazily.

"Where's the magic word?" Jack cocked an annoying eyebrow.

"Please Jack?"

"Oops wrong. Try again." He shrugged. I pouted at him.

"Pretty pretty please, hand me that jar ?" I used my sweetest tune to speak.

"Nah again. Let me give you a hint: the word is "hottest- sex- god- in- the- whole- universe" he smirked.

"Hey thats seven words!" I complained while hitting his chest.

"Just say it." He ordered while giving his significant smirk. I gave him the "you- are- so- lame" look and folded my arms.

"Ordering me never works. Who do you think I am? Bella Swan?" I replied eloquently. I sticked my tongue out childishly. He chuckled out loud and shook his head.

"I am way better than Edward Cullen. Just look at these." He gestured to his toned muscles. "You own all of them, snow queen."

Okay, that makes me in blushed like I just came out of an hot oven.

"Fine I will just get it by myself."

Ladies and gentlemen, I highly blame the Hollywood movies that makes the spies and ninjas jumped around as easy as taking a candy from a baby.

I took a baby steps towards Jack, who was sitting next to me in the couch. All I have to do is lean a little bit forward and take the jar.

I sighed gently. My baby candy jar, you are so close, yet so far.

"I never thought that it'd be easy,

Cause we're both so distant now,

And the walls are closing in on us."

The jar was so down to earth. Singing the lyrics loudly giving me confidence. I knew I could make it.

Jack Overland Frost was dumbfounded.

"What? This song suits the feels." I shurgged while leaning a little bit closer to the jar.

Just.. a little bit.. yeess.. a little..

At that instance, I was seized by the waist and pushed down to the couch.
Jack dominated me by being the upper one. He smirked.

"Wrong moves, my snow queen." He winked while talking with that husky voice.

"Edward Cullen, go back to your Twilight." I teased him while hitting his chest forcefully, but he doesnt seem to feel a thing at all.

This just in. Shop new arrivals in women's clothing for the latest must-haves like hoodies, fleece pants, tees and more.

We both snapped our heads to the tv, which was currently having the Victoria's Secrets ads.

"They look amazing." I drooled over the models. Yes I am a girl, but the models are always stunning duh.

Jack slowly cupped my chin, making my attention only on him. " Perhaps. But you look just perfectly perfect." He smiled gently.

"May I ask you one question?"

"Yea sure, snow queen."

"Why me? There are thousands of stunning women that is so willing to throw their bodies to you while I am just a little potato--" I muttered.

"Shhh." He put a finger on my mouth. "Dont let your insecure rule over you.
You don't know you're beautiful. "

"If only you saw what I can see, you'll understand why I want you so desperately." He added.