Chapter44- Pacify her

JACK POV

I fxcked up.

I fxcked everything up, why did it always have to be like that?

The scene of her spamming the door and leaving me was just so much for me. The pain in my chest was hurting, so much. I fought back the feelings of guiltiness and the pain, but it came back every time. Something in my heart told me I would regret doing something so stupid for my life time.

Putting someone's feelings into a stupid game? What was I even thinking?

"You don't have to blame yourself. Things happen, and we learn." Flynn told me.

No,  that wasn't true. Things didnt just happen. Things happen because of my ignorance, my stupid hormones, immature goddamn game. And for the rest of my life, I would be blaming myself for losing the only one who loved me no matter how flawed I was.

"We are sinned, we know. And now we learnt." Hiccup agreed.

We met them, and not long later we stopped the goddamn game without even realizing. There was a bonding Yeah, we stopped being assholes and man up. But did that even help anything?

"Grow some balls and face stuffs, dude. Either you let go, or make up." Kristoff added.

If I ever had a chance, I would have make up and do everything I could. I had to know whether I ever stood a chance. Damn it, what a loser I were.

That was why I went away, away from drama, for everything. I knew it sounded stupid, but seeking an escape would be good for now. Feelings haunted me down every time when I looked at her, or whenever memories rushed to my mind. I left to clear my mind, or be a coward honestly.

I found a hotel to stay, just for couple weeks. Technically I did stay, but just check in. For a fact, I knew my parents would search every corner of the city to look for me. And checking in a hotel to let them get to me wothin ten minutes would be my last choice.

I spent my weeks at the hotel bar, and sleeping there, whatever. The grandest bar of the city was Cooper Season Hotel. Yeah, and that was where I went. No one would even think I would be staying there after my pretty incident with Tiana, even the paparazzi.

Niether did Tiana knew, until the damn fate that bought us back. She bumped into me last night, while I was getting high with four bottles of vodka. It wasnt pleasant.

She took me to her room, and I stayed unconscious until this morning. She didnt call anyone, and I was positive about that. I mean, why would she want to deal with me?

A strange thing that she said when I was sober, trying to takenoff my vodka-smelled sweatshirt.

I was totally off-guarded when she wrapped her arms around my waist, hands touching my body.  I glared at her and said nothing. I wasn't in any mood to fight nack anyway.

"Tell me what I have to do to be her." She muttered, her cheeks lean against my naked back. Her perfume scent was so strong that made me even more dizzy. It took me quite some seconds to figure out what to do.

"No," I mumbled under my breath, "you can never be her." I grabbed her arms with my hands, gently pulling her away from me.

She faced me, and I could see her eyes turning glassy. She opened her mouth and continued, "I could be better than her. Just tell me how."

Memories started rushing back to me. I remembered the day that Elsa was crying to me, the day which Tiana came to the Christmas party. I remembered those times that we fought and the look of Elsa always broke my heart. She was just so delicated, so fragile. I knew she always acted tough, to be strong, but inside her, she was broken.