Chapter47- pregnant?

Okay I feel like this book has to come to an end sooner than I thought. So enjoy the remaining chapters yooo!
~*~

"Oh, Jackass! You just dont know how worry I am!"

"Never do that again to my little heart! I cannot take it!"

"If you are doing it again, I would just give you a spank like mom says!"

I tried my best to hold my laughter. Emma had been scolding at Jack like a little grown up for awhile. It was just funny to watch Jack's reactions.

"Yes, Emma ma'am." Jack chuckled, ruffling her hair, "I promise not to scare you to death anymore."

"Stop ruffling my hair like a little kid." She sticked out her tongue, "I am three months to be 7 years old!"

"Sure my grown up Emma." Jack smiled while pulling me into a kiss, which I gladly allowed.

"Aww look at these lovebirds!" Punzie sighed, turning to Flynn, "arent they romantic?"

"Oh nah we are better." Flynn, without skipping a beat, leaned into a kiss.

And sounds of "aww's" escaped in the room.

"Well, merida, shouldn't we..?" Hicupp stuttered, trying to lean for a kiss.

"Nope, just no. In here? Not a chance." Merida said playfully when Hiccup pouted.

"So what is the deal this time? Why calling us in such a hurry?" Kristoff questioned.

"Elsa is getting pregnant!" Emma shouted with joy and happiness. Wait what--?

"You what?" They shouted at my face with surprises.

"I couldnt believe you didnt tell me!" Anna yelped with surprises.

"What have I tell you about marriage after sex? Like how could you-" Merida shouted. Oh my typical Merida.

"Aww isnt that romantic? Have you named it yet?" Punzie sighed dreamily.

"I know, I know! How about Jelsa?" Hicupp raised his hand up on the air.

I exchanged some glances with Jack, which he curiously returned. His eyebrows formed some knit, and so did me.

"Wait," I giggled out loud, "Hold up, hold up. I am not getting pregnant."

"You aren't?" They yelped in surprise again.

"No, that is impossible." Jack replied, "We havent even done it yet."

"You havent?" Anna yelped in surprise again.

"No.." I raised my eyebrow, "and you had?"

"Well.." She gave me a nervous smile, "maybe, or maybe not."

And I turned my attention to Kristoff, which he nervously ignored.

Oh Anna you didnt.

"We need some girl talk,Anna." Merida and I said it unanimously

"Um.. so why are we here? No one is answering the question." Hicupp raised his hand again.

"This is more important than Elsa getting pregnant.." Emma said in a serious tone.

We all listened to it seriously and attentively. I looked at Jack to find hints on what she is talking about, but with his eyebrow frowned, I believed he didnt have any clue too.

"YOU GUYS ARE PREPARING FOR MY 8TH YEARS OLD BIRTHDAY!"

And we all sighed in relief.

"What?" Emma pouted, "that is important."

"Sure. Birthday is something that no girls should miss!" Punzie joined her, giving her a small smile.

"Okay then let's get started," Anna looked at the ceiling, "how about start with decorations?"

"Perfect!" Emma grinned happily.

For the next few hours, we have been running around the house, I mean mansion, like crazy. Anna and Kristoff had been painting the wall. Apparently Kristoff used a wrong shade of pink, which Anna had to help and repaint again.

Merida and Hicupp had been helping to put up the balloons. Well, Hicupp had stepped on a few which Merida returned him some eyerolls. Aw, they were just cute that way.

And for Punzie and Flynn, which was probably the sweetest couple, had been ordering some props on phone for Emma's birthday.

Everything couldnt be more perfect. It wasnt so hard to think that I might be waken up one day from this nice, nice dream. While I was looking at what they had been doing, someone tapped on my shoulder.

"Jack?" I looked back and saw him, giving me a boyish smile.

"Come with me." He smiled and grabbed a hold on my wrist.
~*~
COMMENT+VOTE=COTE!!

This is a rather short chapter but I am sure i will make it up to you for the next chapter! Three chapters til the end and a chapter for epilogue!

Enjoy xoxo!

@FancyNobody