Chapter37-What does the bimbo say?

If you have read the previous chapters, you would know the biggest problem of dating Jack.

Which was I didnt have any fancy things to wear to the occasions.

I was inside my closet, trying to find a decent thing again, and thinking about life.
*

"Oh do you heard that? She is going to go to a ball with Jack?" A girl with a high-pitched voice muttered.

"Oh really? I thought Jack has dumped her already! I mean, look at her." And this was the mean girl one probably.

"What seriously? Someone told me Jack asked him to meet her at his place tonight." Yay there came the mean girl two.

"For what?"

"You know what what."

"Oooooh the nasty." The other two gasped.

"I heard Jack is good in bed. She is lucky."

Then they giggled with their chipmunks voices in unison.

"Yea and I heard some fangirls talkinh here." Another voice cut in.

I turned to their direction, and I saw Punzie and Merida.

"What is your problem you nosy bxtch?" One of the mean girls talked.

"Oh look who is talking here." Merida gave a look to Punzie and they scoffed, "someone are cursing. I am scared."

"Go to your little Elsa friend and tell her she is nothing but a toy of Jack. He would get sick of her anyway." They giggled like mean girls then.

Why werent they being casted in Mean Girls seriously? They were perfect for the roles!

And their inches of makeup was plastered on their face, looking like old grannies using baby powder on their faces.

"That Elsa girl is weird as you all are, anyway." Another girl added.

"And I am just standing right next to your conversation!" I grinned sarcastically, walking towards them.

"Oh I am so sorry for interuppting your little talk there. Is it alright?" Again, I asked sarcastically. Merida and Punzie looked at me like proud mamas.

The high-pitched girl flicked her hair, crossing her arms. And the other two sided her.

And then I moved next to Merida and Punzie, muttering, "Do any of you guys found that they are wasted for not being casted in Mean Girls?"

They nodded in unison, and left out some laughters.

"What are you losers laughing at?" The blondie asked confusedly, frowning

"I think they look like frowning frogs more." Merida commented queitly, making us laughed a little bit more.

"What were you saying?" The brunette said.

"Ask them something funny. I wanna see something funny." Punzie whined, laughing a little more.

"It is really impolite you were talking behind someone back." Mean girl number two said ,apparently annoyed.

"We are not talking behind someone's back!" I answered.

"Yea, we are talking bad about you in front of you! Now you apologize!" Merida added, making Punzie laughed like crazy.

"I am sorry." They replied in unison.

Punzie, Mer and I exchanged a look.

Then we turned back to them.