YOU MUST READ!❤

HEYYYY MY FRIENDS!!♡♡♡

I AM SO HAPPY THAT YOU GUYS ARE REALLY SUPPORTIVE ON "GAME ON"!!

Like I literally just went through every comments of yours and I own a BIG BIG THANKS to all of you!! Some of you guys are here with me for almost two years!! I couldnt say tell how amazing you guys are!! Love you loads♥

You guys are more than readers than me, but my friends and supporters! You gave me reasons to continue writing even though I am stressed out and wanted to give up!

Remember the book that I mentioned in the A/N of this story? I finally put up my courage and publish the prologue and author notes! It is a huge step for me 'cause I am always insecured about my writing skills. But with your support and encouragement, I finally publish the first part! I couldnt explain how grateful and thankful I am!

#1
The story would be "The Last Laugh". Trust me, you would never find a book having the character as sarcastic as she is. Basically she is the most sarcastic human being in the world, no kidding.
She was once the top of the food chain. She once had people drooling over her. Confident and popular. Mean and ignorant. Just like your cliche high school queen. The kind of cliche that would make you vomit repeatedly.

Yeah, and that was all "once"

That was exactly why the cliche wasn't cliche.

Her glory was doomed and faded when the new girl showed up from nowhere. The monarchy of Bethany came to an end, just like a poosh.

Oops.

She hated the world, just as the world loathed her. By each breathing moment her life got messier and crazier.

Help her up, would you?
~*~
If you like something bitchier and sassier than mean girls, "The Last Laugh" is your jam!

#2
"The most broken soul seemed to be the happiest, and the quietest soul turns out to be the wildest one."

"Harley Quinn? Oh no, she is worse, madder."

"Who would be that stupid to mess with her?"

Scarlet red lips, dark eyeshadows, colourful nails, and a significant bubblegum popped between her lips.

This is not about mean girls, or shy girl falling in love with bad boys. I wouldn't say she is an average, quiet, or nerdy school girl. Trying to think things in her ways would be like Taylor Swift getting married with Justin Bieber - impossible.

She is just Bubblegum Britt.

The sweet, lovely Brittany Sasser.

And yeah, she got her own kind of story. The best kind, yet the maddest.

Would there be a joker with her like Harley had? Or would there be a savior to change her?

How about both?

"The Bubblegum Smile" is dedicated to every single one of you who is being super supportive towards this book! Really, the passion on writing is being recognized is literally the best feeling in the world!

If you like someone madder and funnier than Harley Quinn, "The Bubblegum Smile" is your jam.

Just choose your jam and then you could be the bread!

What was I saying lol. Anyways.

So, if you have time, please please please check out my new story, and spread it out if you found it good! Tell me how you think about the story in that book or dm me!!

Your support would definitely be appreciated!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!♥

@FancyNobody