Chapter 13- Special Visit

Elsa POV

"Jack we miss you, love you, get well soon!"

This slogan was placed everywhere of the school. They were found in my locker, on the teacher desk, on the school notice board and even the toilet seat. That was so insane.

Yep. Jack didn't go to school today. And I heard this slogan for at least ten times while walking to the school.

The Jack Frost fangirls walked around and shouted it loud, just like the cheerleaders. I am sure my ears will be bleeding when I leave the school.RIP.

"Wow the girls are real loyal." Merida walked to me while biting an apple.

"Yea sometimes I wonder whether they got paid." I sneered while grabbing books from my locker.

"You jealous?" Merida gave me a look, smiling wickedly.

"Nope. Never ever ever." I shrugged.

"Hey guys have you heard that Jack was sick today?" Punzie asked, who just arrived school.

"How could we not know? You could see these slogans everywhere." Merida waved her hands and I just giggled beside her.

"Hey sup, Punzie." We turned and see Ryder, who leaned an arm on punzie's shoulder.

"We were talking about Jack." I smiled to him.

"So you guys are together?" Merida raised an eyebrow.

Ryder looked at Punzie, and Punzie just smiled like a little kid having a candy.

"I considered that as a yes." Merida grinned, showing her cute dimples.

"Yea anyway, I am going to pick up Emma today after school--" He was cut off when Punzie shrugged his arms and stepped his foot.

"Who is Emma?" Punzie asked, staring at him like she was going to eat him raw.

"She is Jack's sister." I told Punzie.

"Oh." her expression was like finding out the truth that her mom was a female. We just laughed at her face.

"So are you ladies coming?" He asked.

They all turned to me, using their glances to force me, compel me to go. Oh they are real evil.

" No no no I am not going." I took a step back.

"Come on Elsa! You should go! Jack and you are very very very good friends. He must be eager to see you." Punzie grabbed my hands and smile.

"But--"

"Pretty please? With a cherry on top?" Punzie pouted.

"Just go. It won't hurt you." Merida shrugged. Oh such a good friend.

"Okay okay!" I rolled my eyes and folded my arms.

"Kay then meet you and Punzie at the car park after school." Ryder waved his head and headed away.

My dearest Jack. Why are you always the trouble, even when you are not here?
~~~

Ryder drove me and Punzie to Emma's school. Ryder sat with Punzie while I sat at the back. We arrived Emma's school. It was an amazing school. It kinda looked like the school from the Harry Potter. It was just like another world.

"How could I not noticed there was a school like that? I would've studied there in middle school." I zoned out.

"Hey Flynn!" There was a little girl about six or seven. She must be Emma. Look, She got Jack's eyes and his smile. She literally looked like an angel on Earth.