Chapter22- This is my life, neither fairytales nor disney

Song:
[love will remember]- Selena Gomez

Elsa POV

After the school break, going back to school is one of the hardest thing of all time, especially after what Tiana has told others.

School is normal like usual- bell rings after finished one's lesson, taking uncountable lessons, reading non-stop and of course, being with my favourite girls.

Yet sometimes the normal things are the most abnormal.

Jack.

He is the only one that crosses my mind lately. I havent been being with him for nearly a week, even if he is here, he just greets me with a small nod- the nod that you usually give to someone you are not familiar with, or sometimes, even ignore.

Somehow I missed his smile, his touch, his flirty words, or even those silly pranks. Yes, everything he does was immature, but maybe that was why I fell for him. They all became one of those most valuable memories in my life somehow.

School is full of rumors of me and Jack. Everyone thought we broke up, but the fact is we never start dating. And he already friendzoned me,or even worse.

I got hurt before dating. Ha yeah life.

Everyone gave me a sympatheic look when I walk pass. Some looked at me in disgust after Tiana spread her "stories about Elsa". Some people that I have never talked to in my whole life, came to me and asked how did we break up.

And now, his whores and fangirls, they are mostly busy keeping their hands on Jack which I am not surprised. What I surprised is, Jack
isnt ignoring them, but instead giving them hugs and signatures,even kisses.

This Jack wrapped himself with a flirty fxcking bad boy player side- the only every ones love. But in my heart, I knew that isnt the real him. And I knew he changed to his old self.

Again, he walked pass me, and girls are looking at me in disgust whilst wrapping their hands tightly on his torso.

Anger radiated from me like a bulb .I cracked her knuckles, menacingly. I could do anything to stop their nasty hands running through his body. Jealousy hit me like a truck.

"I probably fell in love with someone that I dont even think there is a possible chance."

Oh.

That was the only reaction that I got from him. I confessed, and he was cold as stone. I can still remember his face- a combination of coldness, rage cruelness, and some of them were inreadable.

His only reaction was oh. Just oh.

Oh dear Elsa. You forgot one thing.

Jack is surrounded by unlimited beauties that fall for his charm every moments. Why are you so stupid? Why do you think he even want you?

Ouch. The truth hurts, from my heart.
My eyes was glued to Jack who is with all those whxres and fangirls.

I just realized how much I miss him.
He lit the whole world up,
before I blew it up.I still don't know just how I screwed it up.

"Hey darling." A husky voice from behind approached me from my own little world.

There was a slightly wish that is Jack. I casted the spell and murmured " I wish he is Jack" three times before turning around. I took a deep breath and turned around slowly.

But you see, it is my life, neither fairytales, nor disney. Magic never happens to me.

My heart again, sank. That wasn't not the pretty silky white hair.  That wasn't the exact pale snowy skin. And these, definitely not the charming cyan eyes that I see everyday.