Chapter49- I just wanna live forever

The book cover is lit 0.0!
Thank you so much for the support!
@xxfandom_geek_nerdxx
I guess this would be the cover for some time!
~*~

"Come with me." He said and grabbed my wrist.

That day was like a dream, everything was so perfect and--

Well, every single day I spent with Jack was actually perfect.

"Where are we going?" I giggled through my breath when he covered my eyes with his palms.

"You will see." I could feel his body tightly follow against me, making me so secured.

I felt like we had been walking for a long time, either that was a truth or my imgaination. He never ceased to amuse me since the first day he bumped into me, at the corrider of the literature room.

"Okay stop." He commended and gently let go out his hands.

"Where is it?"

"You will see."

"Is that some kind of kinky fifty shades?"

He chuckled.

"Maybe"

"Oh do not tell me it is. I am no stupid girl." I giggled.

"I have a better plan than fifty shades either."

"Be forward looking to."

"Now open your eyes." He said.

Slowly I opened my eyes. Adjusting the lights that I twinkled for serveal times before I could fully open them.

Wow.

"Is that..?" I stuttered. I would say a thousand praises if I could, but my lips suddenly turned into a tight lips that I couldn't pronounce at all.

Really?

Was I dreaming again?

I poked my cheeks a bit harshly to check whether that was real.

Ouch.

It hurt.

Then I turned to Jack, which he returned me a curious look.

I swated his arm harshly.

"Ouch." He shouted out, grabbing my hands.

"What was that for?" He pouted.

"To check."

"Check what?"

"Whether I was crashed by a bus then went to a place like heaven."

He frowned, reading my expression.

"Basically it means I dont really believe all of these are real." I played with my fingers.

"Why?" He asked with knitted eyebrows,"you dont like it?"

"On the contrarwise, it is just too perfect."

"And?" He shrugged.

"That doesn't seem real. Actually,nothing seemed real to me."

In front of my eyes, there were a large piece of land, flowers of different kinds blossomed along the pebble path which accessed to the little wooden house, right there. Taking a few steps to walk towards the house, you could merely see a huge lake behind the wooden house.

"I couldnt believe there is you coming across my life, like those fairytales that there's a prince saving my life even though I am nothing close to a princess." I pursed my lips, "and I would never have imagine all of these, all if my friends being so supportive, and you here, helping me out. Nothing seemed real."

He read my expression and digested my words with thoughts clouded in his mind that I couldnt read.

"Elsa..."With a swift move, he rested his arms around my lower stomache.

"You are the one saving yourself. And even though I am so egotistic that I would admit that I look like a prince, an amazing one." He chuckled lightly, "but actually, you are the one that actually save me, Elsa."

Now I was the one looking at him with a frown. How weird.

"You became my purpose each and every day. You gave me a purpose of living. Yeah, of course I had been with lots of girls and done really damned things with them, you didnt give a crap about those at all. I didnt know you did it, or how would a guy like me, being all uncaring and arrogant, could end up a girl like you. You had given me a purpose to live, and a life worth living."

He continued while playing a lock of my hair, "And of course you are not a princess, cause you are a queen. And I shall be your king anytime you want."

"And for this place," he gestured. "This could be our little place, little secret, you know." He gave me a gentle smile.

"We could come here everyday, and whenever you need an escape of time, come here. I will be here, waiting for you." He continued.

"Jack.." I trailed off with watery eyes.

"This is the perfect place that I ever wanted." I wiped my tears, "I am sorry..my tears kept coming and I dont.."

"Dont sweat about it. You worth everything to me Snow Queen." He gave me a peck on my cheeks.

"Could this be our home?" I smiled again, "like forever?"

"Only if you'd love to." He smiled back, ruffling my hair like what he did to Emma.

"I was thinking getting a good apartment when we get married," he answered frankly, "but if this is good for you, then it's good."

"Of course it is. This is just magical."

"Or, if you change your idea, the basement under the wooden house could actually lead us to another house which is fancier and bigger." He muttered, looking away.

"There was another house?" I questioned.

"Yeah, just in case you like something fancier." He teased, "but you are nothing like other girls. No, that arent even comparing cause you win everything."

I giggled at his judgement. My eyes turned to look at the roses that planted at the sides of the house, and I gestured "those are the prettist."

His face lightened like a Christmas tree, "really?"

"Yea, those are beautiful. Those colors are gorgeous. And I had never seen a green rose or a orange rose in my life."

"Yeah,"He stretched his arms,"I painted them."

Oh.

"When had Jack the player became a professional on painting flowers?" I teased while patting his arm.

"Well, at first I thought it would be great to plant all the flowers and stuff," he replied, "but then I realized I am no good at planting flowers."

"That's why I painted some of them instead and leave the other works for the people." He scratched his neck nervously, "but glad you like it."

"Oh trust me, I love everything." I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Hey." He muttered.

"Huh?" I tilted my head.

"Do you wanna kiss me as much as I want to?" His smirked playfully.

"Positive." I placed my finger on his lips, "but patience is a virtue."

Before I could add another word, he smashed his lips to mine and I happily returned one.

Out body moved in sync like doing small dance while our lips merged to one another magically.

I just wanna live forever.
~*~

VOTE+COMMENT=COTE!!

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT! Just a friendly reminder, the next chapter would be the Epilogue!

And that would be the end of it! Thanks for the continuing support and love towards the book!

Muah love loads!

@FancyNobody