Chapter9-Dream?

Elsa POV

[song: Crazy in Love-fifty shades]

I was alone, walking in the corridor, heading to the library.

"Hey Elsa!" Jack said.

I turned slowly and looked at the corrider. There was no one. That was weird.

I turned my head back and Jack was facing me, nearly kissed me. He looked at me hungrily. I could see the lust from his ocean blue eyes. I gasped.

"Ja-" I was cut off by his lips. He pushed me to a wall and kissed me forcefully.

He playfully pulled his tongue into my mouth and making me moan. I couldn't speak a word but feeling his hotness.

He didn't pulled away his kiss. Instead he gradually moved one of his hand to my butt and another grabbed my breats, making me moan louder.

He ripped off my clothes and untied my hair, making me looking crazy.

I was so afraid that someone would see us. I tried to pullaway from his kiss and push him away. However, that didnt work at all. His lips were like glued to mine and his hands moved faster.

My face was burning so hard and breathing heavily. I started to swept  unconditionally...
~~~

"BI BI BI BI BI BI BI BI!!!!"  A sudden loud sound made my heart jumped. It was the alarm clock.

Oh, that was a dream.
But it seems so real though.

Luckily that was a dream, otherwise it would be so embarrasing!

I sat up and ready to get out of bed. Then I saw someone with strawberries brown hair tied in two braids, peeped from my bedroom door.

"Anna?" I asked.

No one answered. And she tried to hide her braids behind the door.

"I see you." I giggled.

"Oh okay! I was expected to scare you!" she pouted.

"Maybe next time." I said while getting off the bed.

She nodded. "Hey Mom's calling us to have breakfast. So hurry up!" She said and threw me my comb which I usually use.

"Okay!" I said and she turned around, going to walk down the stairs.

"Oh and- " she turned around and looked at me, giggling.

" I heard you moaning when were you sleeping, even Mom from downstairs heard that and asked me to check you out." She giggled.

"Oh.." I made my mouth into the "o" shape and dumbfounded.

"Who did you dream of?" She asked energetically.

"J- No. I mean- no one! Oh I dreamt of a little puppy!" I stuttered and blushed. Lying just isn't my thing.

"Yea sure you moan in front of a dog! You are suspicious Elsaa!!" She smiled evilly and pointed at my nose.

"I am gonna eat your breakfast if I go down first!" I tried my best to change the topic.

"Ahhhhh I am coming breakfast!!" Anna ran down to the stairs. There is nothing that can stop her from food.

I heaved a sigh of relief. I couldn't I dream of him, never thought of it.
It must be the unbelievably attractive  things that he has been doing to me make me losing my mind!

I tied my hair as messy bun and changed my pj into a simple blue with white laces dress. I walked down to have breakfast.

When I was walking down, I heard a sexy male voice. That was weird. It mustn't be my dad.