Chapter38- May I have this dance?

"Are you ready to go?" He kissed my hand gently.

"Sure Mr Frost." I smiled, intimating a british accent. And we laughed in unison.

"I am so proud of you Elsa." Anna said.

"My baby has grown so much. And it was like yesterday when she learnt how to kick asses." Merida faked a tear.

"Time passes really fast. She would get so old and get grandchildren soon." Punzie added, with Merida patting her shoulder.

"And you guys will get your wrinkles real soon." I teased. And they gasped in unison.

"Come on! It's not like I am getting married or getting babies." I scoffed and raised my voice dramatically.

They gave a look to Jack like "You know what you need to do right?"

"Be a man and marry her." Hiccup patted his shoulder and said the girls' thought loud.

"We are not even out of high school." I exclaimed.

"Just kiss her on her lips." Flynn stuck out his lips like a shy girl.

"Sing with me now"Hicupp started off.

"Sha la la la la la"Flynn started humming.

Punzie clapped her hands with beats.

"My oh my, look like the boy too shy. Ain't gonna kiss the girl?" Hicupp continued.

"Sha la la la la la" And everyone was humming with Flynn.

"Ain't that sad? Ain't it a shame? Too bad, he gonna miss the girl." Hicupp pouted, with everyone fake crying.

"It is a waste you guys dont go to do drama." I teased, holding back my laughter.

"Hey you," Anna pointed at Jack, "Are you going to marry my sis or not?"

Then our attention all drawn to Jack. My fave was redden as a big tomato.

He peeked at me, apparently noticed my facial expression. I mean, who wouldnt notice my reddening tomato face?

Knowing Jack, I knew he was definitely not one of those gentleman who would stop, but instead continuing to tease me.

"Yea, soon Elsa. Soon." He smirked and got a hold on my waist, giving me a sudden attack on my lips.

Show off.

They went "aww"s dramatically.

"Now I could be a happy mother."

A new voice joined us. We turned to that direction unanimously.

And that was my dearest mother.

You had probably not heard of her for lots of chapters, either did I. Everytime when I woke up, she had already gone to work or travel somewhere else for her work.

"Mom?" Anna gasped, "Where did you come out from?"

"From the other siddeeeeeeeeee" My dearest mother started singing.

Well, apparently you could see where Anna's genes came from.

"How long have you been here?" I cut off her singing and asked desperately.

"A thousand years " She said confidently and assuredly, like she wasnt making a pun.

"And now you're quoting a song lyric about Twilight." I crossed my arms, like an impatient mom. Sometimes I wondered who the real mom was.