Chapter4- Probably victim&kidnapper

Sooooo their first dinner. How would it be? This is an unedited chapter and there surely will have grammatical mistakes.Forgive me please this day I am busy with my school. I will edit it if I have time:) Enjoy first x!

Elsa P.O.V

Jack took me to a very famous boutique. I have only seen it in a magazine and I have always wanted to get into this kind of place!

It was so big and fancy. The walls were coloured in light pink, and there were some pearls on them. The floor had a rug which was white in colour. It seemed so soft and comfy that I wanted to sleep on it. And the most amazing part is, the tables were actually made of pure gold!

Seriously? No one tries to steal them?

I walked slowly in order to look around. My eyes were glowing with light.

"Come on.You gotta keep up with me so you won't get lost." Jack said while grabbing my hand.

There were more salesgirls when we walked in.

All of them bowed to us.

"Mr.Frost, may I get you something?" A salesgirl asked Jack.

She is probably the manager as the way she dressed. Why does she know Jack? Is he a VIP or something?

"I am looking for the latest dress here. It's for that lady." He pointed at me.

"Well, we definitely what you need! This way please, ma'am." She looked at me.

Jack gave me a look, telling me to follow her. I followed her to another room while Jack waited outside the room. There were so many ridiculously beautiful dresses that I have never seen in my life!

"Which one do you like? You can choose any of those." She smiled and showed me all of the dresses.

"I...I don't know. I have never seen this kind of amazing dresses in my life." I gasped.

She then scanned me through once and took an ice-blue gown out.

The sleeves of it were made of laces. The bottom of the gown was full of glitter and diamonds on it. The cutting would definitely make me looks perfectly fit. So fashionable.

"What are you waiting? Try it on. It must look fabulous on you!" She said while pushing me to the fitting room.

When I was trying the clothes, I kept talking with the manager.

"So what's your name?" I asked politely.

"Oh right. How rude I was. My name is Ariel. How about you, ma'am?" She replied.

"Call me Elsa. And don't call me ma'am. It seemed like I am the kind of old lady." I laughed while saying.

" I will call you Miss Elsa then." She laughed a bit.

"So is Jack the VIP here? All the salesgirls bowed at him. It is way too polite than the normal salesgirls you know." I said while putting on my gown.

You know it took some time to put on it. I was afraid I would tear it.

" He is the boss of this boutique and all the branches! He hired us all by himself for managing his boutiques. Don't you know that?" Ariel said it in a shocked voice.

"Not really. I didn't expect a high school student could have his own company." I explained.

"So... what is the relationship between you and Mr Frost? I am just..you know, curious." Ariel smirked.

"Probably victim and kidnapper. You know I was being pulled into the car." I sighed.

Ariel giggled. "Well good luck with everything. Mr Frost is a smart businessman. He wouldn't do something without any interest."