Chapter24-Apparently I'm not freakin' Shakespere

Elsa POV

When girls get dumped, they cry and beg and eat bunch of chocolate, or listen to heartbreaks song.

But when girls get their hearts broken before even date, which is very rare, I dont know what they do actually. But for me, I keep myself busy, like keep doing housework, and keep my nose in a decent book all day.

Yea that can definitely get rid of the feeling

until the book mentioned about titanic story, which reminds me of the sadness,

then the school drama, which me and Jack took part.

After that, I remember about the good times we had, and the memory.

Finally, last but the most important, Jack.

This lesson tells you never read any books when you are not in a mood, or being heart broken before dating.

"Hey, Elsa" someone knocked my door.

"Anna?" I asked softly. I couldnt look so weak in front of her. I am an elder sister.

"Do you want me to build a snowman?" She started her singing before I could react.

"Wha-"

"Or ride our bikes around the halls?" She cut me off and continued singing. I havent heard her singing since she was ten.

That was the song that we created by ourseleves when we were younger.

I kinda miss it.

"I think some company is overdue." She continued with a children voice. And I just chuckled lightly. This can never gets old.

"And I have started talking to the pictures on the wall." I continued to accompany her and sang. I heard her giggles sound through thr cold hard door.

"They say have courage, and I'm trying to. I'm right out here for you, just let me in." She continued to sing.

I flew opened the door when she sang that lyrics. And her facial expression, which was the combination of shock and cheerful, was worth taking a picture and putting it on Facebook.

"Next time if you want to come in, just open it- the door isnt locked." I chuckled and she was still in shock apparently. How adorable is that. I pinched her cheeks.

She pouted playfully and smiled afterwards. "I always love that smile on your face." She soften her eyes and said

"I am always smiling,Anna. I am." I replied while patting her arms. And I could see a questionable look on her face.

"Look," she started her speech. " We have been sisters for life. Something tells me that you and Jack is having some issues." Her eyes were full of concern I can tell.

"I am fine." I smiled weakly to her. I couldnt show her my weakness. I am supposed to be strong, not making her worry like hell.

"Okay." She replied softly. "If you need anything, just tell me. I am always here for you." I nodded uneasily.

"Since when you have became my mama?" I teased while poking her face. And she just rolled her eyeballs and giggled, "When the skyfall and it crumbles."

She walked out of my room after that-probably couldn't stand for this nonsense sister.

But deep in my heart, having Anna by my side is the most grateful thing I have ever had.

BLINK BLINK

My phone started to vibrate, more and more vigorously. I picked up my phone which was haphazardly placed on my messy desk. I immediately put my phone to my ear before it cut off.