Chapter28-spin the bottle, spin the bottle

"Mates, let's gather around! Make a circle!" Kristoff clapped his hands and gestured us to sit forward.

"Dude, we are already in a circle." Jack replied with an scarastic tone. Kristoff gave him a look.

We were currently eating lunch, sitting around the table. Those incidents happened days before made me feeling too hard to breath. And yet, it felt so long that I nearly forgot about school, and Tiana.

The Big Four always had their own special table reserved. Well, what could I say? The fangirls did a pretty good job to make sure the Big Four had the best.

"Are you McDonalds?" Jack asked me, with a smirk formed on his face. I looked at my Mcdonald burger, blinked twice.

"What?"

"Cause you're going straight to my thighs."

Oh.

My face turned into a complete red tomato, probably redder than that. He chuckled, and all of them laughed.

"How can you always come up with these pick up lines so randomly?" I cocked an eyebrow.

"I guess it's just talent, plus having a goof teacher." He gestured to Flynn, who was taking a bite from his slice of pizza.

Oh right, he was the professional flirt in the group.

"Thanks dude." He replied, giving him a playful salute.

"Why didnt you use any of them on me?" Punzie pouted, playing with her fingers.

"Oh you deserve more than those silly pick up lines." He wrapped his arms around her. Her face enlightened at all a sudden.

"Oh I have got a good one." Hicupp said excitedly.

"Okay." We turned our attention to him. He cleared his throat and turned to Merida.

"Hey babe, how about a pizza and some sex?" He said proudly.

As a result, he recieved a hard slap from Mer. Typical. She wad never those girls loved to be flirted with. Last time I checked, she broke the neck bone of the guy who tried to flirt and touch her.

"Finally I could do something with my heels! These shoes are killing me." Merida complained. Well, she had been wearing heels recently. She said they were saved for Hiccup, and apparently they were!

"Ouch.. What's wrong, you don't like pizza?" He said innocently, rubbing his face.

"It is good that you look super cute." Anna giggled, and so did we.

"Geez I notice. Thanks." He smiled cheesily.

~*~

One of the common game you couldnt miss at high school was definitely this. If you hadnt play this before, your life is pathetic.

"Hey who wanna play spin the bottle?" Kristoff waved up an empty bottle.

"Oh me me me!" Anna waved her hands. No one protested so we started off the game. "Sounds nice." I shrugged. That could be fun, I guess.

We started round one. The bottle stopped at Punzie. Merida suggested, "Moo like a cow as loud as you can."

Flynn smirked. "No, moan like a cow." Yep, boys are the boys. Definitely.

Punzie shot him a dead glare. If the look of turning pale and avoiding contact means scared, he definitely was scared.

"Okay sorry. Moo would be moo." He threw his arms in the air.

Now I knew who was the boss. That was my girl.

Punzie moo-ed, loudly and clearly. But it turned out sound like a pig snoring.