Chapter36-Boyfriend?

Just backed from a movie night!
Did i tell you I am a BIG BIG fan of movies?

Well I am:D I watch nearly every movies having the cinema!
I highly recommand "The BFG" movie! Deep meaning, and I could think of at least seven themes of it.

Definitely a good one! Dont miss it!:D

I am thinking of writing another book, a romantic comedy one:D
Not based on Jelsa tho xD

Can you guys please please suggest some random names to me? Both femlae and male:D
~*~

"As we are talking about the part of Shakespeare, we must talk about A Midsummer Night's Dream. And we wouldnt miss it for sure." Ms Ella continued her lesson.

Awwww. That was always one of the best story of Shakespeare. I couldnt wait to write an essay and have some presentations on this story! I cant wait!

"Since most of you have been sleeping, I would tell you a easier version on the story. The man falls in love with a woman, and the woman fall in love with another man. And there is a fairy, and a donkey. And magic phoosh! People awaken and happing ending."

"But it is the same in reality kids. Men will be sick of you once he is done with you. And he will be finding another woman who is prettier than you instead. People are so sick this day that they treated women as toys! What are you, William? What do you think you are? You have no rights to dump me...."

And blah blah blah blah blah. Hey this could actually be a beat.

Ooh and she was now tearing the paper. Oh no! Not the book, not the book, not this story! My mind was yelping for help to stop this crazy woman.

Nevermind. RIP book. You shall always be remembered. Adios.

Ladies and Gentlemen, may I presented you Ms Ella, nickname as Cinderella. Why? She probably uses her own life to find her Prince Charming. Let's just say her feet might be too big to fit the shoe.

"Yes Jack?"

I looked up instantly. Did she just say Jack?

No that didnt make any sense, at all.

I looked down, kept on doodling on my books while shaking my head. Probably hearing things wrong.

"Jack?"

I looked up again, with a questionable look on my face. Jack who? Jack Dawson? Jack Sparrow?

Nah probably another Jack in this school.

Then I looked down again.

"Mr Frost, yes you. No, no dont look at that blondie. It is you, yes. You just put your hand up, and it is still up."

And here we go, I looked up and searched around.

Last second row, the seat next to the window. I saw a guy with pretty face, and a blue hoodie on.

Hey.

That was Jack.

Then I looked down, eyes on my books again.

I thought, cool.

I continued with my doodling work. Ooh, I thought the flower looked kinda good with a hat. Then I added a hat. There you go.

I looked up again, blankly.

"JACK FROST ON MY CLASS?"I shouted out, literally.

"Hey Els." The sexy, deep yet familiar voice came from behind. "How you doing?"