Chapter15-Christmas Party II

[Christmas Special]
Elsa POV

"Pleasee, I couldn't take it anymore. Ahh.." I moaned out weakly.

"Just one more shot. Hold it! If you want to continue your studies, you gotta follow what I said." He ordered.

I kept sweating. My sweat rolled down from my breasts to my stomach, but I cant move. My hands were tied tightly.

"It is too big, I couldn't take it. I couldn't do this to Tiana. Please.." I was facing to the wall while he was banging me. I could do nothing to protest. I need that money so much.

He slapped my butt hard. He then changed my current position. He held my thighs to his waist while leaning against the cold hard wall, and sucked my breasts until they're hard. I moaned out loud unconditionally.

"ahh, please, ahhhh. Help.." I yelped for help, but no one cares.

"You have got an amazing body. How come no one ever notice?" He smirked. One of his strong hand grabbed both of my wrists, while the other slowly trailed the fingers to my inner layer.

"Pleasee..stop..Ahh!!" I moaned even louder when the liquid spilled all over my body. Then he just dropped me down to the ground, throwing the money to me, like a beggar.

"Talk to others if you want another decent hard sex from me." He walked away.

I am naked, on the school toilet. No one ever tries to help me and show empathy. I am just a slut, a worthless slut.

~~~
My head is spinning. Everything seemed to be clearer now. It felt like I have been saved. I felt more comfortable. I am probably dreaming now.

I opened my eyes quickly. All I could see was black. I tried to close and open my eyes for serveal times, but still, everything was black.

Oh no, I am blind.

I rolled myself to the side where I was in. I kept rolling and rolling, until falling to the cold hard ground.

"Ouch." I yelped. I looked up, I could see the bed. Oh thankfully I wasn't blind. Who idiot would use everything in black colour?

That room looked absolutely familiar,like Jack's one on the other day of visit, except the sheets and stuff weren't black.

My stomach tells me it wouldn't be good.

I sat up on the floor, feeling my thighs were so painful. It seemed like I have been exercising or doing dirty on the other night. I wish I was wrong.

If you hear carefully, you could hear splashing sound through that door, next to the table. It sounded creepy. I was the only one in the room.

"Curiosity kills the cat."
Luckily, I am not a cat. I would just go in and check it out. Be brave, Elsa.

I took a deep breathe, trying to claw to the door as my thighs were in real pain. I turned on the knob slowly.

There is a teaching I have learn,
Curiosity kills humans, easpecially Elsa.

"What are you doing here?" The door knob opened itself before I did. It revealed Jack Overland Frost, raising an eyebrow.

If it was Jack only, I would just relieved and claw back to the bed.
But it was Jack totally naked, with only a towel hanging on his waist.

As you know, I clawed on the floor, which was a lower position of his towel. So his whole body, including that, actually revealed to me.

Good job, Elsa Winter.