Chapter46- If it wasn't black magic

I have been vomitting for a lot of times last night and this morning so I am taking an off from school. I dont feel like doing anything so I am making an update yay!
~*~

Tears started rolling down from my eyes no matter how hard I tried to hold them, or how many times I ahd been in tears in these hours.

I covered my mouth with my palms firmly to control my gasp and feelings. I couldnt believe Jack was appearing in front of my eyes, just like black magic!

"Is this real?" I sobbed spasmodically and lept hyperventilating. Nothing seemed to be real. Everything was too good, too perfect for me.

He chuckled lightly, and he ran forward and couch down beside my bed. His hands gently wrapped around my fingers, then pressing a soft kiss on my hairline.

"Yes, I would always be there." He answered softly, playong with my fingers. He suddenly bit his lips nervously, with a worried look, "Look, I am sorry for every shit that I had done to you, I love y--"

I pressed my lips against his a bit harder than usual, catching him totally off guard. But he caught on pretty quickly and lean backed to me.We leaned in close until only the breath of us touch, our lips finally grazed slightly. I ran my tongue along his bottom lip and when I got back to the middle, I take his lip lightly with my teeth. I then suck lightly on it and again graze my lips over his. The kiss continues soft and teasingly until we can take it no longer and it builds in strength until we can no longer hold back our passion.

Electricity ran through my whole body, and I knew so did him. I had been missing him and his touch terribly.

"Geez, get a room." Flynn teased, and when I looked back at them, they had smirks on their faces. My face flushed with embarrassment.

"But.. How? How did you find me?" I stuttered while trying to process.. My eyes widen in surprises when the idea hit me.

"Have you been stalking me?" I gasped. But he just chuckled lightly, shaking his head. He replied with a smirk playing on his lips, "A secret."

Oh boy. I missed all of him. I wanted to lick him and touch every single part of him without any regrets.

To bad there were too many people.

Silence filled the atmosphere suddenly. And Anna probably got the message as she wrinkled her nose.

"Let give them a moment." Anna smiled to them and they glanced back and forth. A smirk hanged on every single one of their faces, well, not every one I guess.

"What? But I wanted to stay--" Hiccup whined but before he could finish the sentence, he was grabbed by the collar and dragged out of the room by Merida.

She winked at me and turned to Hiccup, "oh no you wouldn't. You come with me." Then the door closed.

Again, silence filled the atmosphere again. There was a bit of awkwardness between me and Jack. I wanted to kiss him, hug him, and cuddle and do everything with him. But instead of that, I just looked at him.

"Here, " Jack broke the dull and awkward atmosphere by taking out a paper file and handed in to me, "read it."

Without a but of hesitation, I gathered up my courage and untied the string hanging. And there, I reached out a pile of paper.

The Dissolvement Contract of the agreement on the Frost's Family List #23

The date of agreement: 2003/3/18

Content:Tiana Cooper, the inheritor of the Cooper's Family, would marry Jack Frost, the inheritor of the Frost's Family at the age of 21.