Chapter42-where does he go?

Okay a random question before the book starts. Im planning to make a new story, well not about jelsa tho, and Im asking for suggestions. It would be wonderful if you guys can give me some advices!

What kind of book cover do you like? Do you prefer a hot guy on it or a sassy girl or put them together? Which sounds more attractive to you?

Comment here so I would try making a nice one xD!
~*~

"Elsa?"

The familar but sweet voice caught my attention immediately.

I turned around without thinking, and I saw the small luttle figure with pretty waterblue eyes in front of me.

"Emma?"

"This is really you Elsa!" She rushed to hug me with her cute little hands, " I havent seen you for ages! Whya rent you visiting me anymore?"

I looked at her with curious eyes. What was she doing at a mall by herself?

Or was she by herself at all?

"Aww I miss you too." I hugged her back, "I have been so busy these day Im sorry."

"That's okay." She smiled widely, "I thought you were leaving me and Jack forever."

I stiffed when I heard his name without even realizing. The word Jack still hurt me, from my heart.

"Hello Repunzal, Anna and Merida!" She went and hugged them too, which they gladly returned.

"Sweetie, are you coming to the mall with anyone?" Punzie asked the question for me before I did.

Surprised like ever, she shook her head, pointing towards to her sides."I am with my bodyguards only."

"Jack is so different," she emphasized the word different, "he doesnt wanna talk to me, or anyone."

She continued while playing with her little fingers, "I asked him whether he is okay, and he said he is. But I knew he isn't."

"I heard him, he has been sobbing and drinkig in his room every night. And he never cries, not that I know. His alcohol smell sucks." She frowned, " Please Elsa, can you help him?"

"I wish I could." I muttered. "but I am not that girl that could help anything. Why dont you find his fiance and ask?" I spoke on my mind. Well, I could never be harsh on Emma even I was with the worst mood ever.

"But there's a good news! Well for me." She said with sparkling eyes that mentally told me to ask what that was.

I giggled, "Okay what is it?"

"Tiana is gone, forever." She smiled happily, clapping her hands with cheers.

"Oh my gosh, is she dead?" Anna said excitedly, eyes full of enthusiams.

"Oh finally! Finally my prayers work!" Merida said dramatically, "Thanks the guy up there!"

Couldn't help but burst out a laugh, I shoved Mer playfully, then concentrated on Emma again." What do you mean Emma?"

"Usually that evil witch is always with my parents, or somehow come to my home and find Jack. And guess what? I haven't seen her for weeks!" She exclaimed.

Different sort of thoughts arised on my mind. There are three different situations that make sense to me:

A) She got sick of Jack knowing there is no me that "compete" with her whilst I was never in the contest

B) Something happened in this Frost's family that made her back off.

C) the last yet the most reasonable choice- she is dead, murdered by the victims she framed and bullied.

Well.. Actually my "make sense" definition was 0.1% probability that may actually happen in reality.

"Hey," Anna whslispered to me, "Do you have a clue why?"

I shook my head, so did the girls. "I don't think Flynn knew either." Punzie replied with a frown on her face.

"Nor Kristoff or Hiccup."Merida and Anna shrugged.

Whilst we all fell into our deep deep thoughts, someone's phone vibrate.

"Who use Barbie Girl as the ring tone?", Punzie asked curiously.

"It's me." Emma raised half of her hand and reachhd for her iPhone.

What kind of a seven-year-old kid had her own iPhone with Barbie Girl as ringtone?

Well, once I was seven years old, mama told me to go to the park instead of buying me an iPhone. I wonder whether it was me being pathetic or what.

"What?" Emma shouted literally.

This snapped back my attention from my fancy thinking. "What happaned?" I asked worriedly by her extreme voice.

"Jack..he.. He has gone missing." Emma said with worried eyes.

"What?!" We all shouted just like Punzie, even louder than her.

"Are you sure? How about his bodyguards?" Overthinking, I couldnt know how to react at all but keep questioning.

"Calm down Els." Punzie patted my back, "maybe he just gone out to relax and take some fresh air."

"May I take the phonecall please?" Mer requested. And Emma nodded after hitting her sense,probably worried about her brother too much.

"Hello? I am Merida, Jack's friend." I answered the call,"yea, yea.."

"Was he with his bodyguards?" I listened carefully of what Merida asked, " what do you mean by he escape?"

"How long has he gone missing?"

"Okay. We will go and search for him. What was the last time you have seen him?"

I panicked, and i didnt even know how to process. Jack gone missing. Tiana gone missing. Why were they missing at the same time? How did that even happen? What the heck is going on?

Merida ended the call abruptly, and her beath definitely quickens. " He has gone missing after Emma left to the mall. They have called the police."

Without thinking a second thought, I turned and ran on my heels. I panicked, and I couldnt think, or breath.

"Where are you going?" Anna asked, stopping me with a hold of my hand. "What do you think you are doing?"

"Jack." That was the only word I could process. Calmng down myself, I spoke, " I need to find him. Now."

Being weak and all, I mentally collasped and my eyes became watery again. If anything happened to him, I didnt know what I would do. No matter how much I hated him for lying, for all that crap, I still couldnt take him off my mind.

Again, I knew how much I was in love with him, and how much I was stuck with this aggroant, playful and annoying guy.

I loved him, more than the moon loved the stars.

"Hey you are not going alone." Punzie determined,"we are all going to help. No worries." Exchanging glances, they nodded ultimately.

Staring at them blankly for a sec, I smiled genuinely. "Thank you." I mumbled.

Oh gosh, where did you go, Jack?
~*~

VOTE+COMMENT=COTE!

I personally do not think this drama is going to end soon lol.

What do you want? Happy Ending or a sad one?
Comment below!♘

@FancyNobody