Chapter10-Practice

Jack POV

"You guys have to come everyday for the practice."

I am sick of the whole drama thing. It is just totally lame. I should've held a fifty shades of grey club and signed Elsa up instead.

"Drama is the specific mode of narrative, typically fictional, represented in performance. The term comes ..."

Alice was telling. No one gave a damn except for Elsa. She sat straight, kept smiling and listening all along.

"Nerd will be nerd." I thought to myself. I kept looking at Elsa, while leaning my elbow on my desk.

Elsa looked around. Then she slowly put one of her hand under the desk slowly and secretly. Then she put her fingers between her legs and inserted them in her pants.

What the frost did I just see?

I rubbed my eyes and looked again. Yep she definitely put her fingers between her legs.

I was dumbfounded for a moment.

Was she doing what I thought she was doing?

I took out a dollar bill from my wallet and grabbed a pen from the one sat next to me. I wrote on it and folded it into a small piece.

I threw it straight to Elsa's head. She looked around and looked at me. I gestured her to get the paper.
~~~
Elsa POV

Jack interrupted me from listening to Alice's speech. She was doing well there I didnt know why no one was listening.

I grabbed the bill that Jack threw and read it.

Were you masturbating? LOL
-Jack

What the heck? I gave him a glare and mouthed "No". He shrugged.

Then I saw him writing another note and threw it to me.

DONT LIE MY BABY GURL

I read it and wrote on the bill he gave me, under his words. Then threw it back.

Why would you think so?

He raised an eyebrow while reading. Then wrote

Cuz I saw it! Yeah!

Now I knew what he was referring to. I wrote on the back of the bill.

It is not what you think! Dont be so horny!

He sneered and wrote. Then threw again.

Then what you doing? Were you trying to act as a monkey? :D

I stared at him and pursed my lips. And I wrote

It is not the business of someone who cannot even write "girl" and "cause" !

He pouted, and that was so cute. It would be much better if he got a better personality.

He threw back the paper.

Tell me tell me tell me cause you are my baby girl!
SEE I CAN SPELL THEM RIGHT!:'D

"You are so annoying!" I whispered screamed to him.

"I am not gonna stop if you don't tell me!" He said proudly and shrugged.

"You are too nosy!" I frowned.

"Thank you!" He replied with a grin.

We stopped when Alice interuppted.

"If you all do not have any question, you can dismiss now. See you tomorrow!" Alice said to the whole class.

Oh now I remembered she was still here. Oops.

Finally we can dismiss! I couldn't stand for that childish Jackass any longer. The other day he was so caring and now he changed back again.
I couldn't understand why girls are so into him!

We walked seperately and was leaving the room. Alice came to us and smiled.

We looked at her then looked at each other curiously.

" You two lovebirds kept chatting over there. Are you guys doing fine?" She asked politely.

"Yea--" I tried to fake it when Jack interrupted.

"No we are not, sadly. She didn't  cooperate with me at all." Jack shrugged. What does he want?

"If you wasn't asking such nonsense question, I would've answered you politely." I forced myself to smile, fakely.

"See?" Jack pointed at me.

"Stop acting childish!" I stared at him.

"No I wasn't at all." He titled his head.

I tried to argue back, but Alice stopped me.

"Okay okay calm down. You guys need to act as lovers in the drama, right? You guys need better relationship, for the sake of drama." She continued, " You guys, stay at school and help with the backstage. "

"What why?" Jack asked and ruffling his white hair.

"You need to spend more time with each other for developing better relationship." She folded her arms, acting like that made so much sense when I thought it didn't.

"But--" I was interrupted before I could finish the sentence.

"No more buts. You guys are doing it. Try to have fun!" Alice walked away.

Seriously why am I always the one being cut off?

Jack looked at me and threw his arms on the air, "Oops." He said.
I shoot him a dead glare.

"We are gonna stuck together.Again." Jack smirked and patted my shoulder.

"Ugh." I looked away.

"Don't be like that. It could be fun!" He flipped his hair.

"Yea sure." I sneered.
~~~

A/N
Isn't it cute xD
Next chapter will continue the drama thing:D

Read Comment Vote! X