Chapter19-Wish me good luck

"Nerdie baby what you doing?:D"
-Stunning Jack

"Just trying to finish my homework.
P.S the thing you never do:)"
-Elsa

"You know what? I will treat you as my homework. I'll slam you into a table and do all night long. x"
-Jack the godness of sexy

"Oh please. What do you want-_-"
-the one talking to Jackass

"Are you free this saturday?"
-First kiss stealer;)

"Yeah why?:0"
-the victim of first kiss stealer

"Can the nerd go out with me this sat?
P.S this is a precious chance. xoxo"
-still the first kiss stealer

"If my girls and your gang are going, I am going:D
P.S Cocky much?"
-Elsa, the not-a-nerd girl

"Deal. Then see ya x.
P.S nah. That is confidence."

Jack POV

I put down my phone and sighed a little. She seemed to be alright, I think.

It was difficult to get over Tiana after what Tiana had done to her. Elsa, she is tough. I knew that since I first met her, but that need time. I don't know what happen between her and Tiana before,but that must be something real bad.

I was in rages when I saw her mocking and scolding Elsa, but I was too stupid and useless. It was too late when I got to her. You are useless, Jackass. You are a pussy.

I somehow need to have some responsibilities for Elsa. I should've ignore Tiana when I was younger. Everything is my fault.

Going to theme park with her and her friends is the best thing I could come up with. I don't read, so I dont know what do the nerds like, okay?:/

Yep, I had lots of slxts around me, thats true. But I dont bring girls to theme parks. The girls around me likes money, but I know Elsa is different. I believe.

The guy up there,if you are really there, wish me good luck.
~~~
Punzie POV

"Oh please, can't you dress better?You look like a tomato." I raised an eyebrow to Elsa.

"Well, this looks cute, doesnt it?" Elsa held up her ripped jeans and grey-green T-shirt. My ladies and gentlemen, that is Elsa's taste-granny-like.

"We are going to disneyland! We are going to costume ourselves, at least you want to be a granny with a walking stick." I teased.

"She is right! You need to wear something fashionable!" Anna said while changing into a snowman costume.

"I am not seven! And why is there a snowman costume?" Elsa and I snapped our heads to Anna.

"That's Olaf from the movie"frozen" You are a real granny Elsa." Anna giggled.

Frozen.. hmm that's a movie I have never heard of. Weird lol.

"How about you? What are you going to wear?" Elsa questioned put that granny clothes into her wardrode.

"Simple clothings, but fashionable." I shrugged. Merida nodded as agreement.

"Let me help you here." I walked to thh wardrode and see if she git anything to wear.

Grey-blue-yellow strip T- shirt? OUT

An unicorn blouse wuth ribbon?OUT

A dull blue color dress? So old. OUT

Granny style long dress? Ew OUT