Chapter 45- finally

My ultimate goal for the year was to stay away from trouble, avoid anything that will drag me down.

I try to avoid the popular group of my school. You know, those popular kids are just sick. They fool around and hurt others feelings.

I don't need any of that.

And who knows, life just didn't give people what they want. It gave you what you need.

Words reminded me about the person I wanted to be, the person that I thought I knew I would be. But that was all before he coming into my world, changing my life.

My feelings for him had always been so real, so true, which was the part that I scared the most. I scared I would break apart and never be able to stick my pieces of broken heart together.

But the heart wanted what it wanted.

My feelings were conflicted. For the matter of fact, I love him with all my heart. I knew I couldnt live without him once I got to know him. He was like a drug, so toxic for me. I am an addict of him, never getting enough of him. But being with him was like chasing the clouds.

Things happen, and our bonding therefore became stronger. I thought everything would come to an end by the time Naveen got beat up into the hospital, which was the time I thought Jack cheated on me. The naive me actually thought I wouldnt fall for Tiana's game ever again.

But little did I knew, everything from the beginning was a game. Naive me.

Being betrayed and cheated on wasnt something new to me, and I should've always known better. But when it came to Jack, it was like a total different story.

Jack hurt me, and my heart was already broken before he came around. I didnt know my heart could break even further than that.

Jack loved me, and I knew that for sure. A person couldnt be acting the entire time. There were always loopholes showing their real emotions. I knew he was true the entire time that was something I was positive. That was where the conflict was. How could someone love you so much but break you down entirely?

Even if he didnt ask for any forgiveness or apologize, I would always love him no matter how disappointed or heartbroken I was.

And now, all I wanted was him calling back, back to where it all began. If we could turn back time and confess everything, what would we be? Would we still be so messed up like we were now?

I wish seeing him again. How could you even live without the one who stole your heart? I missed him, so much that my heart started aching.

It felt so comfortable, and relaxing now. The last moment I knew before I blacked out, there were sounds of ambulance.

Something was there with me all the time too, someone to be exact, kept holding my hands. The scent was so familiar, so minty and fresh. It was comforting, and I wasn't scared at all. His presence felt like I had been saved.

Then drops of water were on my face. I felt that he was shaking hard, devastated. I couldnt tell why, but his feelings somehow connected to mine. I knew he was sad by my heart. I wanted to comfort him, but I couldnt move, or wake up at all. My body just wouldnt listen.

"Please, come back to me." He curled a lock of hair from mine, and muttered, "I love you. Please, I am sorry." A soft kiss was pressed on my forehead.

Was it really him? Or was it all illusion? I couldnt tell, and I didnt want to. Any fake hope wouldnt do me any good. Being a coward, I didnt want to face and passed out totally.
~*~