Chapter12-Performance

[Music: My heart will go on]
Elsa POV

"Now we will have our annual drama performance! Our topic is Titanic!Enjoy" Alice announced on the stage confidently.

It was finally the performance. After suffering the torturing time with Jack, he finally recited his script and willing to act a bit reluctantly.

"I am nervous." I whispered to Alice when she came to the back stage.

"You will do fine, with Jack." She smiled and grabbed my hands to show support.

"Yea I will save you when you forgot your lines." Jack turned to me, folding his arms.

"Oh you cannot even remember your own ones!" I sneered.

"Whatever. Girls like anything that spoken by me." He shrugged.

"Really? Cause I don't." I turned to him.

"Maybe you are not a girl." He grinned.

"Then what am I? A monster?" I talked back.

"Good guess, but no. You are a nerd." He smirked.

"Oh you--" The bright lights on the stage was turned on. the curtains started to go up.

"Good luck nerd." He talked softly on my ear, making my heart skipped a beat.

The first scene was Jack gambling with others to win the ticket for titanic.

Well, I hate to attempt that. But he was actually doing so good. He looked... extremely hot. I could see the audience had already fallen into him.

"Hey you have to go out now." Alice tapped my shoulder while I was zoning out.

"Ohhhh you finally have a little crush on Jack?" Alice looked at me, with a grin on my face, just like pleading me to admit it.

"Of--of course not." I stuttered. Then I walked out to the stage when the curtains were down.

Hans was already on the stage. We were going to do the scene where Cal gave Rose the Heart of the Ocean.

I was wearing a very tight dress that I could hardly move or breath.When I just walked to my place, I nearly sat down and didn't move a bit.

Then Hans, who was playing Cal, walked in and touched my waist and arms, like he was examining a specimen, making me super uncomfortable.

"You got a sexy body." He whispered to me. The audience didn't heard it, only me. If I weren't wearing that tight dress and performing on stage, I would knee his balls hard that he would be like a crying baby.

"I don't remember you have that line." I stared at him.

He didn't talk back, instead he took the heart of ocean on the table. He put that on my neck and tried to touch my breats intentionally. Ftw.

He blew on my ear, making me shiver. I could tell he was not as good as Jack in playing these nasty move. Jack made me blushed while he just mad me wanted to vomit.

"The boner is for you." I peeped my eyes down, without moving my body, and saw that thing, rising. Ew.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I felt so useless that I could do nothing ans let him continue to do whatever he wanted.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

I looked back and saw Hans, lying on the floor. Jack was there, arm-locked him like a cop, with his foot on Hans' back.

" You alright?" He looked at me and asked worriedly.

I nodded as response. He released his arms and punched Hans' on his face.
Hans ran back to backstage while mouthing the bad words.

Jack pulled me to his chest and spoke softly, " We got to finish the play."

"How? I mean you already inter--" I was cut off, by a quick peck on my mouth.

He stole my first kiss. Wait what??

"Rose, just leave Hans! I may not be able to give you the best life, but I promise to make you happy, no matter what." He looked into my eyes.

"Jack..." I covered my mouth and was actually very surprised. That was the sweetest thing I have ever heard of.

"Will you marry me?" He grabbed the Heart of Ocean from the floor and kneed on the floor. I could hear that the audience were like "awww so sweet."

For a moment, I didn't know what to do or say. I know it was only a play, but everything was so real.

Gosh was Jack proposing to me??

"Y--yes." I stuttered. He grinned hugged me, then put the necklace on me.

"We have to get out of this ship. We have to run away, before the ship sinks." He grabbed my hand and interwinned. I smiled to him. That was actually quite sweet of him.

We walked to the backstage and he released my hand.

"You owe me one, nerd." He smirked. Yep. The old Jack is back.

"I didn't ask you to save me." I argued back.

"Well I was expecting something rhymed "tank q" from you." He cocked.

"Fine thank you!" I said, rising my tune.

"Welcome." He pretended to bow.

"You guys!!!" Alice was walking towards us.

"Look-- I know we ruined it but--" Jack tried to explain.

"It was amazing!" she clapped slowly.

"Yea sorry but... wait. What?" I said shockly.

"Look at the audience. They loved it. I could see everyone wanted to be Rose downstairs by their facial expression." She smiled, jumping.

"But we changed the whole story!" I explained.

"Nah no worries. As long as it was pleasant, it was okay!! I am sure after this play, everyone will just ship you two!!" She hugged both of us.

"Hey I gotta go and help. Talk later!" She waved to us and left me and Jack alone.

We were left awkward and being silence. I peeped at him when he didn't notice.

"Maybe we should start over." Jack broke the ice.

"Yea sure. I am Elsa Winter." I pulled out a hand.

"Jack Frost." He smiled and we shook hands.

"Friends?" He continued and ruflled his hair with another hand.

"Friends." I grinned.

"Oh but your nickname for me is still nerd." he reminded, putting his hands on his jeans.

I groaned in frustration. " And yours is till Mr Popular or Jackass or whatever I wanted to call you for that instance." I folded my arms.

"No one touch my nerd, except me." He smirked while walking away.
~~~
A/N
READ. COMMENT. VOTE
I finally finished the drama!
Gonna end it cause it is getting lame. Lol.
they became friends yeah.
Hans was being the jerk, as usual.

Q.
Do you like the badass Elsa or the nerdy Elsa?