Chapter30- This is a bigger surprise than mama having another baby

"Let me show you"

These four words were simple, even children could understand. But, it was these four words that have been perplexing me. What was he going to show me?

Some darkest secrets, like he was Harry Potter's brother?

Something about his private life? Maybe he was secretly a fan of fifty shades of grey? Or maybe he was the writer of fifty shades of grey?

Or could he be secretly gay all these time?

His words triggered thousands of thoughts and they were having a happy dance in my head. Was it something that I want to know?

"So," I manned up and started off, "What do you want to tell me?" I looked extremely nervous while asking that question, which was so obvious which Jack noticed for that very moment.

"You look cute when you are like that." He chuckled and grabbed my hand, "Don't worry. I am not one of those guys who kidnap you for fifty shades of grey."

Well, I knew what was happening.

He was an alien. He just freaking read my mind.

He gestured to the door, which surprised me. And he grabbed my hands, jerked to the door.

"There were few magic words you gotta remember. " he looked at me seriously.

"Jack is the godness of manliness"

I nodded obediently,which surprised myself either, and he gave me one of his warmest smile. It seemed to be something really serious.

oh my gawd.

Is he proposing?

Elsa elsa what should you do?

My look on my face definitely drawn the attention of everyone inside the room. Well, at least they tried to hold their laughter, which i appreciated.

"Elsa, you looked like you just kiss a frog prince, and ate a frog accidentally." Mer broke out, leaning on the wall.

Plunking up my courage, I spoke those so-called magic words.

"Jack is the godness of manliness"

Then the door flew opened. Loud and cheerful music spreaded through the house. It was something that you would expect from a circus, but not from Jack.

Surprisingly, there were no horny teens or naked women on the video. Well, thankfully.

But what I saw was even more surprised than that.

This was more surprise than mama having another baby.

I saw a person, to be more specific, a man, which was also the least person that I expected.

Naveen.

It seemed like surprises would never end. Naveen- the last time I checked, he was the kind of guy who supposed to be so cool and ambitious

And now he looked like a crown, with big fat red nose like an reindeer, and the colourful costume.

The man up there, what game are you playing in my life?

"Happy Birthday Elsa!" he grinned and jumped up and down, making they all laughed.

"what-what are you doing here?" I stuttered. Bringing him back to my life was definitely not the most pleasant experience on my life.

"He came here to serve you, for the whole day. He has to do everything we tell him. No rules, no responsibilities, any questions." Jack answered for him.