Chapter34- Superman is gonna save the day.

Jack POV

Meet me at my place, other else Naveen would be dead. xoxo
-from: Tiana your bae

Glaring at the text, I smirked and returned to what I was doing- laying on my bed, doing nothing.

Five minutes later, my phone beeped again.

Reply me now!!

Ignore her and she will go away.

Ok then I will spam you with a bunch of texts!! X

Or not.. so persistent.

What do you want?
-J

I wanna destroy Naveen:)
-T

Lol then do it. Like I care?
-J

I know Naveen has been backed lately, escaped from a circus x.
-T

Hmm.. stalker LOL. You must have got a lots of time doing stupid things.
-J

Well, when it comes to MY circus,and MY pet, I care. x
-T

That was her circus? I should've noticed that--when I first went to that place, everywhere was made of gold and silver. Definitely Tiana's style.

So it's all because of the money, huh? How much do you want?
-J

Oh it's not only about money, my dearest. It's about you. You made Elsa more arrogant than ever. You made that bitch more disgusting than ever.
-T

This girl started getting on my nerve.

Talk about her like that once more and you will be dead.
-J

Com'on! What do you like about her? She doesnt have perfect hair like me, or even a lovable body shape! Just like a stick walking around😂
-T

I clenched my fists while holding my phone. She was impossible.

Oh that's because she doesnt have a ugly inside like you do. Ah Tiana, u have never changed. No matter how pretty u look, you are as ugly as always;)
-J

Then there were a few minutes silent. I guess she was thinking a lot to have a good come back. I hope she was smart enough to realize she was nothing to me. Ha

I guess she is good in bed then. You know what? She has been fxcking with boys a lot. If you want a booty call, find her. xoxo
-T

Oh she didnt fxcking said that. She was way off limit.

Trying the best to hold my anger, I dropped my phone on my bed. I knew if I talked any longer with her, I would hire a killer to do away something.

But then, she was Tiana. She probably didnt even know the word silent treatment.

With another second passed, she sent me fxcking five texts.

Damn.

babe? Jack you here?
-T

babe you'd better reply
-T

Nope.

Hmm.. If you dont talk to me theres no deal.
-T

Deal? Haha. She didnt have anything aganist me. So what should I even be worried?

Silent treatment? Oh Jack my darling, you shouldnt really do that.
-T

Wow. She actually knew the word silent treatment? Very impressive.